- New Book: Index -

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my new story 😁

For those of you who came from my Kyoya fanfic, you should already know how weird I am. For those of you who are new to my works, hello and welcome. 

As you can probably see from the title of the book this is a One Shots/Imagines/Drabbles Book, or whatever you wanna call it, really. I have gotten the ideas for all the one shots here in my dreams?? Real weird, I know, but before you get creeped out and leave give it a chance, maybe you won't hate it? (#ShamelessSelfPromo) 

If you couldn't already tell, this book wasn't a one-shots book originally, it was just for random situations and funny stories, and I couldn't bring myself to delete all of them. 

Anyway, every time I upload a new one shot, I'll update the index to say what the imagine is called, what fandom it's from, and what character(s) it's with. For a full list of fandoms I'm part of you can check out my bio.

Without any further ado, I hope you enjoy this romantic (and mostly crack) journey.

P.S: The One-Shots that are kinda on crack have an * next to them (but let's be realistic, they're all at least slightly crack).

1. Please Don't Stop The Music - Haikyuu - Tsukishima Kei  x Reader

2. *He's Not Gay, He Likes You - Boku no Hero Academia - Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

3. *Water Park Adventure - Mystic Messenger - MM x Reader

4. Good Luck - Haikyuu - Sawamura Daichi x Reader

5. Prom? (London Secondary School AU) - Haikyuu - Koutarou Bokuto x Reader x Kuroo Tetsuro