9

Kamora POV

Tomorrow was Thanksgiving and also our gender reveal, Jay wanted to known before he left so I thought since everyone going to be over might as well. Yesterday me and KK went to the doctors so she could give the gender because if me and Jay had it, we would of opened it the moment she left the room. Right now we were at target getting decorations for a table that we were going to decorate, I trying to go the the greenery and brown theme. I didn't want to do too much because really I was just going to be eating all day and it's too late to plan a whole gender reveal party. Phat said she would make some treats and a cake so that's something else I didn't have to worry about.

"I don't understand why you're buying this stuff my god-child is a girl." Kk said because we were now in the baby boy section.

"Because if it's a boy I'll be prepared, you already bought enough girl clothes to last at least 6 months. She got you wrapped around her finger and we don't even know if she's and she yet." I said to her but she was too busy in her phone smirking.

"Girl who got you all giggly, let me find out." I said trying to peek into her phone. She laughed and snatched her phone away form me. So that's why she haven't been calling me every other hour these past weeks.

"Who's the lucky guy sexting my bestie?" I asked her while picking up gender decorations.

"Girl." She said and I pumped my breaks turning around confused asf.

"Girl, meaning your couchie bumping with somebody and you didn't tell me. Yeah ok I'm finding another god-parent for my child because we don't hold secrets." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms waiting for her to speak.

"First of you got me fucked up hoe that's my child your just carry her and two I didn't tell you because I know how you are when I meet new people. Even though they aren't really new." She whispered the last part but I heard her.

"So I know them." I was trying to think about anyone I know who likes females and them it clicked.

"Phat ole fast ass." I semi yelled and she pouted and touched her index fingers together. I laughed and pushed her silly ass.

"I been knowing her off Instagram I seen her at your house and we hit it off. And let me tell you, I never know a tongue could so so much damage." She shook her head smiling.

"I trust me I know." We continued shopping and we changed the subject. Kk is very private when it come to her personal life so I know not to push her into saying anything.

〰️〰️
"Bout time damn." Jay said while taking the bags out of my hands.

"They had so much stuff I almost bought the whole damn store." I took my shoes off and set the bags in the dinning room where they gone stay until tomorrow.

"Baby momma." I heard behind me and of course it's Phat.

"Hey Jaliyah." I said waiting for her to snap which surprisingly she didn't.

"Wassup Koko I wanna show you the 3D model of the event the lady sent me. She said all she need is the keys to the building and you to verify everything." She pulled her phone out was going to her gallery when she got a text.

Bae💙
I'm home now. Come see me😫

"Bae? Oh so we cheating now?" I played and she snatched her teeth mushing me.

"You the one pregnant and we both females so do you have something to tell me?" She played along and I busted out laughing.

"Girl show me the video." I yelled and she gave me her phone. It was so nice, everything I said was there and more.