4

Sorry for any mistakes‼️

Kamora POV

Them 30 seconds fucked my head up. My heart get attached to things so quickly and that's the one thing I wish I could change about myself. I literally met this man less the 24 hours ago and I can't get him out my head. Now is not the time to get attached to someone.

But anyway I was on my way to the shop to handle a couple things and to get my hair done because I been rocking the same color for months now. I have a shop that I opened about two years ago and it's very popular in the Atlanta area. Antidote Fever, I had a long battle trying to figure out the name and theme of my salon but eventually that name came to me and I love it. It's located in the city so there is always customers in and out. I'm currently in negotiations terms with the owner next door that way I could expand and venture out to other things. If it's meant to be god will guide me. I pulled up to the back of the salon that way I could get my work done instead of being side tracked.

After a hour of doing paperwork and etc I walked to the front and greeted everyone. I sat in Diamonds chair while she took out my hair. We were just having girl talk when my phone dinged.

J😫😻💦

Wassup mama's wya?

Hey, I'm good just getting my hair done. And I'm at my shop why wassup?

Ohh shit you getting fine fa me🤣
My wife got her a shop that's wassup bae and nothing I was up checking up on you🥴

Nigga anit nobody worrying about you lmao and YO WIFE yeah okay NBAYoungboy. Aww checking on meee🥺but I'm fine just a little hungry.

Talking bout a yb, and yeah girl MY WIFE.
What you want to eat?

Whatever your near is good.

Kamora that's not what I asked you. What you want mamas?

Chick-fil-A pwease 👉🏽👈🏽

Aight bet send me your location.

↗️ Location shared with Jay😫😻💦
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Girl who the hell you texting, all that smiling." Tiana said looking down at my phone.

"Girl get out my phone and mind yo business." I said looking up at her smiling.

"Yeah hmmh, who is J?" She said finishing up my hair.

"Jay is none of your business, but damn girl you did yo thang with this color." I was looking through the mirror looking at my new love. I was messing with my hair when my phone started ringing.

Jay😫😻💦 would like to FaceTime you.....

"Come outside." He said.

"Ok I'm coming." I smiled and hung up.

"Going where? Oh Jay must be here, tell him to come in." She said to me while I headed to the door.