5

Not proofread‼️ Sorry for any mistakes.

Kamora POV

For the past 3 months me and Jason have been getting really close. If we're not on the phone or texting, we're together and surprisingly we haven't had sex since. I want to but he's still on the respect aspect which I could 100% respect and understand but fat ma don't. Right now I'm at the firm finishing up some documents when my best friend Kiara walked up picking up my phone.

"Jason texted you and said he's taking you out tonight and wear that thi-" I snatched my phone from her and read the text of him telling me to wear something comfortable because he was taking me someone that don't require dressing up.

"Ohhhh your about to have sex Kamora Owens." She said a little loudly which made me feel embarrassed.

"Girl stfu, you mad loud and no not, you reading what you want to hear." I fussed at her and she laughed nudging me. I never told her how I had been having the best sex of my life a while ago because she's a bad influence. She's the type to encourage you to go and have your back broke.

"You too are getting pretty close huh?" She questioned. I shrugged my shoulders and lean my head back thinking. In my head we're more than close, he's mines and I'm his. But that's only in my head, we've never talked about what we were because in the beginning we were just have fun, casual sex. Then he tells me he doesn't want to have sex because he wasn't to get to know me. I don't know what we are.

"Well I see this is stressing you out so just go home, relax and get ready for your date. Love ya."She said hugging.

"Love you too bestie." I said getting up packing up my stuff.
➖➖➖➖
I went home and took a shower and was in the middle of a nap only to be woken up by knocking on my door. It's probably the maintenance people I called for garbage disposal. I opened the door and saw Jason. Oh shit I forgot

"Wassup mamas." He said engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Mhmm you smell good, I wonder what you taste like." He said kissing on my neck. Nope

"Stoop Jason." I whined and pushed him off of me.

"Jason. What happen to Jay or daddy." He asked and I mugged and walked to my room to get ready.

"Your mother didn't name you either so Jason it is." I said to him walking in the bathroom with him following behind me.

"What's wrong with you Kamora." He said sitting on the counter top in front of me.

"Nothing." I mumbled and started doing my edges.

"Huh? I can't hear you." He said grabbing my face and turning it towards him.

"I said nothing, damn." I said starting to get aggressive.

"Yo who the fuck you talking to." He said lightly snatching me up. I took a deep breath and thought about my actions. There is no reason for me to be mad at him, it's my head and my feelings that's fucked up but it's his fault.

"I'm sorry work is stressing me out. I didn't mean to come at you like that." I lied. He hopped of the counter and walked behind me and hugged my waist.

"You straight ma, you want some head." He said kissing my neck. Yes please I thought.

"No, but thanks for the offer." I would love some tongue but my head to fuck up right now. A bitch might say I love him during it and that can't happen.

"Well I'm about to watch Netflix until you done so hurry up." He told me and slapped my ass them walked out.

Jay POV