7

Jay POV

I was chilin in the den with my dad, uncles and cousins when momma walked in.

"We're heading out guys say by to Jay." I looked at her and I look like she's been crying which made me worried. I'm only leaving for a couple of months. I said my goodbyes to everybody momma being the last.

"I love you ma, imma see you next month I have my show in Tampa aight stop crying." I said and she smacked her lips.

"Boy I'm not crying anymore and never was it because of you." She said letting me go. I put my hand on my chest kind of hurt.

"I'm kidding, of course I'm crying because my baby's leaving. I'm gonna miss you but I'll see you soon. I love you." She said pulling me down kissing my cheek.

"No you don't but I love you too ma." I said and hugged her again before she walked out the door.

"Baby." I yelled out and got no response. Umm okay. After giving up looking for her I decided to go take shower.

"Don't that make you feel good you get so ex-" I pushed the door in and seen rose pedals everywhere, balloons, candles, a ring jewelry box, Dior and Balenciaga bags, and a Jordan box sitting on the bed. I smiled and held my head up thanking god for this woman.

"Finally, took you forever." She came out in a robe which confused me because whenever we're together we always shower together.

"Damn ma, trynna get a nigga emotional." I said and she laughed waking up to me.

"Maybe a little bit." She put her hand making the little hand motion. I pulled her into my arms squeezing her tight rocking back and worth.

"Thank you, for everything." I said seriously. She smiled and tried to kiss me but her red eyes through me off.

"You been crying?" I asked confused.

"Come open your gifts then we'll talk about that." She pulled me to the bed handing me a Dior bag. I smiled at her because I been taking about these shoes for the longest and didn't get anytime to go and buy em.

"These shits fyeee, Lips." She leaned in and kissed me. I opened all my gifts hype asf to wear em especially the Jordan's. She started getting antsy like she was nervous or something.

"Hold on I have one more thing." She said getting up and going into the bathroom. She came back after a few second with what look like a jewelry box. She pasted it to me with shaky hands.

"K you already did all this shit for me damn." She know I don't like when she buy my shit.

K.O. POV

I past him the box and set next him literally shaking. I know he not going to freak out I just have bad anxiety.

He opened the box and pulled out the test. I immediately started tearing up. It took him a little time to register what it was then he gasped.

"Wait, what two lines mean? You pregnant Kamora?" He asked jumping off the bed. He looked at the test and to my stomach.

I nodded my head rapidly and he attack me in a bear hug. He pulled back and looked me in his eyes.

"Your dead ass right now like for real all jokes aside." He said to me with tears in his eyes which triggered me.

"Yes." I cried out covering my mouth. He wrapped around me again and we just sat there rocking back and forth for a couple minutes. He kept whispering things in my ear and it calmed my heart rate down. He let go and laid me back on the back and went down to my stomach.