3

This is not edited, so if you see any mistakes comment respectfully please😙✌🏾

Kamora POV

I ended up calling in to work because I was super tired and I didn't feel to good. Right now I was still in Jay's bed comfortably wrapped up in his comforter. I have no clue where Jay is because when I woke up he was gone and that was a hour ago. I decided to get up, take a shower and head home because I feel and look like yesterday.

I was stepping out the shower when Jay yellow ass popped up and scared me.

"What the fuck Jay, you scared me." I yelled at him. I hate getting scared especially when it's on purpose it ticks me off. Meanwhile he's just laughing his ass off.

"It's not even that serious, ma you should've seen your face." He said while still laughing. I just stuck up a bird and tried to walk out the bathroom but of course he pulled his favorite move which is pulling me back.

"Awww I made you maaad." He continued in a sad voice hugging and kissing on me. I giggled and tried to pull away from him but he jacked me up. He grabbed both of my arms and put me on the counter. One of his hands snatched my throat and the other held my towel together.

Ok but that turned me on😫

"Yeah I bet your nasty ass is wet for real now huh?" He smirked and pulled my towel off pulling my to the edge of the counter.

"No I am not now move I have to go." I tried convincing him.

"You not? So if I touch my pussy it anit gone be wet." He said and I looked at his like he was crazy.

"First off nigga this anit your pus-" he tighten his grip on my neck and now he was literally choking me. Like my air supply was decreased. Wett

"Kamora man stop playing with me dead ass, I'll fuck you up. This is mines now. Periodt." His said gripping my kat which cause me to jerk and grab on his wrist cause I real couldn't breath now.

"Yeah ok that's what I thought. Scary ass." He let go of my neck and slapped my kat which caused me to moan. I bit my lip and leaned down so my back was touching the mirror. He stood there watching me so I started touching myself, he started it so I guess I'm gonna finish.

Jay POV

Yeah this my wife.

She sitting here touching and fingering herself in front of me like I won't whip it out. She got me hard just looking at her do this shit. Her legs staring shaking so I know she was about to cum so I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Stooop." She moaned and brought her other hand down. I moved that one too, if she gone cum it's gone be from me. I was teasing her at first just to fuck with her but that shit was egging her orgasm on too.

Kamora POV

This man want to play and he starting to piss me off. I was about the say something but my throat halted when three of his fingers went inside me. I was trying not to loss control but my mind and body weren't aligned right now. My legs starts shaking again.

"You betta not cum kamora." Those words sounded like death. I tried to clench my thighs together but his held a tight grip on them. My eyes being to roll back and I could feel my liquids seeping out slowly. I couldn't hold it in anymore so I came all on his finger and everywhere else. I squirted and spasmed for at least 30 seconds. Panting and moaning I tried to sit back up but was pushed back down.

"What I tell you hmm?" He said bent down so we were face-to-face and he begin rubbing my clit which hurts because it's sore asf.

"N-not t-to to cum." I was stuttered answering him.