10

Authors Note:I knowww😭😭 it's almost been a year and I have NO excuse but I'm back!! This chapter is months old and I never got around to finishing it but I'm publishing it because y'all have been asking. I appreciate y'all soo much❤️ Enjoy!

Not Proof Read!!

Kamora POV

To say I was surprised was an understatement, bitch I was flabbergasted. It was so beautiful they literally had my whole Pinterest tab all in one place. Everything was so leafy and brown I'm so in love. There where people everywhere they must have not know it was a surprise. I was so a trance I didn't even hear Jay calling my name.

"Earth to pregnant lady." He waved his hands on front of me bringing me back to earth

"Babes this is so fucking beautiful, your goofy ass always up to something." I wrapped my arms around him jumping up and down.

"Damn why I gotta be goffy." He mugged me.

"It's just a jokey joke papa. Thank you for all this." I pulled his neck down kissing him.

"Your welcome mama you deserve it." He grabbed my hand showing me the house and the backyard area.

~~~
It's about a hour into the party and sadly I'm already ready to go to sleep. We did the pictures and now it's time for the revel and I couldn't be more anxious but ready at the same time. Everyone was gathering around the table for Jason an I and Phat handed us the confetti sticks. I can see a lot a camera flashes between his extra ass photographer and everyone was recording it was blinding ash.

"Alright start the countdown." Phat yelled and everyone yelled 10.

"You ready." I turned to Jay and he was smiling ear to ear. He nodded his head and bent down to kiss me.

"5..4..3..2..1"

POP!!

BLUE.....ITS A BOY!!!!

PINK?

I turned to Jay hella confused and he looked the exact same way.....Wait a damn minute... I know tf not!!

"Wait I'm too high what's going on?" He questioned looking at the crowd.

"TWINSSS" Kay loud ass yelled running up to me.

Bitch I almost passed out. Not one but two babies... I blame everyone who spoke this into existence but mostly Jason ass. In the mist of my head rant my emotions took over and I was a crying mess.

"Papaaa were having twins" I whined rocking us back in forth in our hug. He pulled back wiping my face.

"Looks like it mama, I got my jr and a princess." His eyes got watery and everyone awed him.

"Don't start Jason you're gonna make me cry even more. " My lip's quivered.

"Aigh I'm done women please don't start." He started fanning my eyes. I nodded my head and dabbed my water line stoping the tears.

"My baby's having babies." I heard my mom behind me which made me turn around falling into her arms. My mom has been there for me since birth so she know how hard it was for me to find someone who really loves and appreciates me. And know that I have found that, it's such a blessing to have her here with me.

"Mommy what I'm gonna be with two babies." I pouted and she flicked my lip.

"Ouch ma." I sucked my lip back in my mouth.