1

Kamora POV

I've been on the phone with this girl for almost a hour of her trying to convince me to go to a club with her. And she know I don't do those.

"Moraaaaa come on pleaseeee." She whined through FaceTime.

"You never chill and have fun all you do is work work work, sleep, and work some more." She right though I basically have three jobs but I'm fine with that, this is how I can afford this nice ass condo and my three cars.

"Listen here bitch, IF I go out tonight DO NOT ask me for another three months to go out again ok?" I heard her buss out laugh and she dropped the phone. I laughed at her silly ass. She annoying asf but I love her. She works with me at the firm and if it wasn't for her I would of been fired and/or arrested because them people are literally the cause of my high stress levels.

"Ok Kiana I'm going to get ready and shit, hoe you better be at my door in a hour, dead ass." She said some slick shit and hung up. She is the reason why black folks got a bad rep for being late.

I decided not to wear a dress because I'll have to be pulling it down all night because when I do go out, I like to have fun. Especially when hen-dog and a dance floor is involved.

After a shower and the whole nine yards I was ready to get dressed. I had out a baby blue long sleeve jumper shirt, black fashionnova jeans, black one strap heels, a clear metallic hand bag, and my Gucci sunglasses. I put on my jewelry and some of my Yves Saint Laurent spray and was about to call Kiana ass when I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and open the door just to see her smiling like she wasn't late.

"Hoe you lucky I took a little longer on my makeup cause you would've been going alone. Now let's go." I  sassed her and locked my door.

"Bitch don't do me, and we Ubering because we both getting fucked up." She said form behind me.

"Noooo, I'm taking my new car, I haven't really driven it yet and I want to show her off." My new baby just got delivered two day ago and I only drove it to the gas station. It was a 2021 custom made Lamborghini Urus. I had it wrapped in a dark purple matte/metallic color with black out rims and purple and black interior.

We pulled up at Magic City and of course it was thick asf

We pulled up at Magic City and of course it was thick asf. Once we park Kiana and I walked up to our favorite bouncer Kell. As soon as he seen us he stopped the line and gave us both a hug. We know each other from high school and stayed in contact.

"Hey big K, how you been?" I said looking up to him. Mind you I'm a good 5'4 and this nigga over 6 feet.

"I'm good shorty, wassup with y'all? Y'all good." He said. We answered and kept talking until somebody in the line said something slick. Kell went off on her and she was escorted out the line. He turned back to us and called another bouncer talking to him in his ear. He told us to follow him and we said our goodbyes. From what it looked like we were getting escorted to a VIP area.