Chapter 11

Severus seemed much more kind and open to you as the year went on, he no longer ignored you as you came into the room and he seemed to smile when you placed the box down onto the desk. 

"Coffee?" he asked.

"Oh yeah" you said and brought up a seat to his desk. 

Severus poured the coffee into two small cups and handed one to you

"These are beautiful," you said looking at the cup.  "Where did you get them?" you asked putting it down after you had a sip.

"It was my mothers originally," he said and sipped his own "She never used it".  You took another sip and nodded. "Now what have you brought me today" Severus mumbled. He opened the box and smiled. "Powdered Nettle." he said"and Dried Rose Petals. Perfect"

"What is it for?" you asked. 

"Guess" he said, leaning back in his chair. 

You think. "Can I have more ingredients?" you asked. 

Severus chuckled. "Powdered Moonstone, Lethe River Water, Fairy Wing, Rose Thorns and Lionfish Spine"

You think. "I have no idea" you said in the end.

"Page 8" Severus said, pushing the advanced potion making towards you.

"Amortentia" you said. "Never made it"

Severus raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, Ilvermorny decided that students shouldn't learn how to make potions which were very dangerous just in case they are used".

"Do you want to see a finished one?" Severs asked.

"oh? sure" you said. 

Severus stood and beckoned you towards a small cauldron on a long table. You peered at the liquid. It was gold and very beautiful.  "Tell me" Severus whispered in your ear as he peered into the cauldron next to you.  "What do you smell?" 

You breathed deeply the smell and thought. "Severus I can only smell you" you said. "You are too close"

Severus walked away thinking. You took another sniff. "It smells like coffee, old books,  sweet wood and slightly of vanilla." you pulled a face. (I got the smell description from my Harry potter daddies preferences, read it if you want more Snape and others like Remus and Sirus)

"What about you?" you ask turning to Severus. "What does it smell like to you?"

Severus walked towards you and the potion. He looked down at you and smelt the liquid "It smells like (What you smell like uwu) and the sent of Lilium petals," he said. He looked at you. Your lips were centimetres away from his. Severus seemed to be staring at them, his forehead crinkled as he stared at your lips. You couldn't help yourself not biting your lip in embarrassment. Severus watched you do that and smirked ever so slightly at the way he made you react. Suddenly there was a nock on the door and the haze Severus had fallen into was snapped and he stood to his full height. He checked his watch and frowned.