Chapter 17🍋

warning: smut chapter! There is nothing in here which you would miss for the main storyline

Severus carried on tugging your robe off and put it onto the floor. With one hand he started to play with your breasts through your shirt and bra. He had missed you and craved your body to be under his. He kept his lips on yours, nibbling at your bottom lip. He let go of your lips and smiled down at you, stroking your cheek. He took your shirt off and your bra, smirking down at your breasts. You immediately went to cover and you looked up at Severus. 

"You are stunning darling" he whispered "Don't hide yourself from me" You put your arms down onto the bed, your cheeks stung red. 

He started to bite and lick one of your breasts, you moaned slightly, moving your arms around him and bringing him closer to your breasts. With his fingers, he started to pull your trousers and pants off. With his fingers, he started to gently rub your clit while keeping his lips on your nipple. Gently he bit it and started to rub your clit faster. You started to buck your hips into his fingers, enjoying the feeling that he was giving to you. Severus let go of your breast and kissed you gently. Slowly he kissed down your body, from your lips down your neck and between your boobs towards your belly button. He carried on kissing you all the way down and gently kissed your clit before gently nibbling it like he did your breast. You started to rock your hips faster but Severus held you down. He carried on licking your clit, tasting you. With his fingers, he started to thrust inside you. You moaned his name and put your head back. 

"Hold it for me" Severus whispered, you felt his warm breath on your clit. He carried on kissing and licking you while his fingers went in and out. "Severus" you moan. "I don't think I can hold it" 

"Yes you can" he whispered. "Hold it darling"

You put your head back, squeezing your eyes shut and trying to hold it back for as long as possible. Suddenly Severus stopped and you moaned in annoyance. You bucked your hips at the air and Severus chuckled. 

Severus took his robes of quicky as possible and put himself into you. You moaned loudly, feeling yourself stretching. Severus started again to rub your clit and you moaned loudly, feeding your teased and held orgasm collapse onto you. Severus smiled, carrying on thrusting into you. Your head was back and Severus caught your lips in his again, forcing his tongue into yours and teasing your tongue gently. You felt a second orgasm coming along and you wrapped your hands around Severus's body, pulling him into you. 

Severus' thrusts became more sloppy as you felt his cock throb inside you, with a few well-placed thrusts he pulled out of you and cummed onto the bed while you felt another orgasm fall over you.

Severus smirked, crawling up to your lips and kissing you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him closer into you. He let to and kissed you before getting up and bringing the blanket which had fallen onto the floor. He laid down next to you and placed that blanket over the both of you. 

"are you warm kitten?" he asked.

You nodded and Severus hugged you into him, you nuzzled into his neck and Severus kissed your head and stroked your back gently.

"I am so glad you are with me again" he whispered. "Goodnight love"

"night Severus" you whispered and hugged your arms around him.