8

(COVER CREDS GO TO AXEL!! Go check them out CockyLilo

Luke

"Ash, wake up." I say sweetly to the sleeping man in bed. He whines and buried his face into his white pillow. A little smile plays at my lips. "Common, Mel is being released today." His hazel eyes peek up from the pillow. "Little Melly is being-"

"I know what being released means, you pale ass french fry." He huffs and rolls onto his back. "You wanna wake up Parker?" I sigh and nod. He snuggles into the blankets and I walk into the green bedroom. Ashton and I painted the spare room green for Parker. Melody's room is pastel purple. I make my way over to Parker's bed and look down at him. His blonde hair was wavy and in every direction and his mouth was just lightly open. I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Wakey wakey, Parky." He whines and buries his face into the pillow. A chuckle escapes my lips and I shake my head. He's so much like his father. "Common, Park, we're gonna go get sissy!" He whines again and kicks his leg at me. This time, I'm more firm. "Parker Anthony, get out of bed this minute." He huffs and gets up.

"Meanie." He glares and walked over to his closet. He steps up onto his little step and grabs a black sweater and black jeans. I help his take of his green dino jammies and help put of his clothes. I watch in amazement as he pushes his wavy hair down and off to the side like a fringe. He takes my hand we talk downstairs to the kitchen. Ashton looks up and starts laughing. This is how I realized that Ashton and Parker were wearing matching outfits. I was wearing a black shirt and grey sweats. Ashton fed Parker oatmeal and I ate a bowl of cereal. He strapped Park into his car seat and I began the drive to the hospital.

I glanced to the side to see Ashton tapping his thigh with his fingers. Hesitantly I resched over and held his hand. Usually Ash rejects it, but thankfully he laced our fingerst together and took a deep breath. He squeezes my hand and I look over, giving him a soft smile. "Relax, babe, she's gonna be okay." He nods and looks out the window.

"Who ya gotta pay to listen to music?!" Parker exclaims. He spent way too much time with Anne. I shook my head and turned on the radio. Guess what song decide to play?

She Looks So Perfect

Ashton and I cringed. The song was quite old and was a little childish for us. Looking back, I wish we did more serious music. Parker, unfortunately, knew every word and was singing along.

Allow me to rephrase.. Yelling. He was yelling all the words. Every. Single. One. Ashton groaned but looked back and smiled.

"Very good, Parker. You sound great." Parker grinned and stopped yelling.

"Nana said Pappy, Mikey, Calpal, and Daddy were in dis band!" Ashton smiled and nodded. He looked over to me and widened his eyes as if to say 'oh god why'. I chuckled and looked back at the road. The hospital was finally in view and i smiled.

The Children's Hospital was a great place and Melody liked the people she met. The doctors were great and i overall a great place.

Jesus Christ I sound like a trip advisor review lady. Eventually the song changed and Parker and Ashton were yelling along to Stronger. I think it's by Kenye East or something like that. Whi cares.

I pull into the hospital and Ashton got Parker out of his carseat. We entered the building and a woman at the desk greeted us with a smile. "Who are you here to see?"

"We're picking up our daughter. Melody Irwin-Hemmings?" The girl stared at us fir a minute.

"Of course, she's in room 324 on floor 2... I hope you dont mind me asking. But are you guys from 5 Seconds of Summer?" I nod and she smiled excitingly. "Would..would you guys mind taking a selfie with me? And signing something? I was a fan since 2011." Ashton and I share a glace and nod. She squeals a bit and pulls out her phone. We take a selfie and sign her mouse pad. Finally, we're off to get Mels. Parker, of course, was singing some sing from a musical.

I said it once and I'll say it again. He spent way too much time with Anne. But now he's with his fathers. And now, I'm finally with my family.

(A/N i love comments :) just saying)