2

She always finds a way into things. Melody bounced into the room and looked up at Luke. Their blue eyes met and a grin made it's way to Mel's face. "Hi!" He looked up to me and back down to Melody.

"Uhm, Hi?"

"You're Larry right?"

"It's Luke." he chuckled a bit and she giggled.

"Oops! He he, I forgot. Daddy just told me and I forgot! I'm Melody." He finally took notice in our matching shirts and made the realization that she was mine. He must've been shocked but was then happy. His lips turned to a smirk.

"Oh, and what did daddy say?" She reached in her pocket and pulled out the folded picture. She showed it to Luke.

"He said you guys knew One Direction! And how he was a drummer, and how your my d-" i quickly covered her mouth to stop her. Luke looked at me in confusion. I smiled nervously and turned to Quantesha (Big Momma's name). She put the desert in a box and handed it to my other hand. "Well it was great seeing you guys! Go team Malum! Uhm, bye Luke." I took my hand off to wave and blanked when I heard "Bye Mikey, bye Cally! Bye Daddy!" No. No no no no no. Luke freezes and looks at me. His eyes just has the look of 'Talk.Now.' I sighed and sent Mel over to Cal and Mike. We walked to the back patio and he stares at me.

"Is it true?" i nod. He sighs and runs his fingers through his quiff. "When?"

"Four years ago, i left after the night. When i got back to Australia i found out. By then i pressed 5sos behind me."

"Damn it Ash!" He turned and kicked a flower pot, making a it tip over and spill. "Full name. Favorite color. Favorite princess. Favorite bands/singers. Tell me now." he demanded. i nodded.

"Melody Lashton Irwin-Hemmings. Red. She hates princesses. FOB, 1D, and she only heard 'Don't Stop' but she likes that. She loves singing and dancing to 1D. She loves hugs and attention. Her favorite food is pizza. She loves penguins. And she has no touch with any of her grandparents so she thinks they hate her." I breathed. He studied me.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"YOU WERE 17! YOU WEREN'T LEGAL YET!" I yelled pressing myy face into my hands. "I didn't wanna be rejected. I wanted a regular life with a regular kid, in a regular town , when i can be happy without worrying. DAMN IT LUKE I WAS 19 FOR FUCKS SAKE!" He looked down, not wanting to meet my eyes. He handed a piece of paper to me.

"It's my number. Calll or text me sometime?" i sighed and stormed off. I didn'tknow why i was mad. I just was.