1

"Melody. Wake up sweetsy pie." i whispered into my sleeping daughters ear. Her small mouth let out an adorable yawn before opening her eyelids. I was mesmerized by her crystal blue eyes. "Do you knw what day it is?" i asked. She blinked, a confused look etched her face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELODY!!!"  I yelled. Her face lite up like the fireworks and she jumped up.

"I'm fouwr tewday!!!!" She squealed and in her 1D pjs.

"Yes you are! You know what we're gonna do today?" She stopped and looked up at me.

"What?"

"We're gonna go to Chuck E Cheese, then go to Little Cuppy's for cupcakes!" She jumped up and down giggling.We moved back to Australia when they expanded CEC to us. Now it's her seconds favorite place. She ran into her closet and looked for clothes.

"Daddy, what do i wear?!" I laughed at how teenage she sounded. "I wanna look like yew!" I smiled and opened a drawer. My hands ruffled through for what i wanted. I hand her the clothes i picked and she ushered me out. My foot made little taapping noises while i waited. The door creaked open and i turned my attention to the little rocker below me. She had a shirt that said 'Little Miss FallOutBoy', skinny black jeans, little converse, and a bandana. I was wearing the same, but my shirt said 'Daddy FallOutBoy'. Yup, we looked swag. Is swag okay for a 23 year old to say? Whatever i said it! I still look 19, so whatever. Melody hops in her car seat and i buckle her nice and tight. It's gonna be a cold day in hell when my daughter is gonna be at risk for a wreck. Chuck ECheese is a half an hour away. So w have time. "1D! 1D! 1D!" Mel chanted. My hands smoothy put the UAN cd in the port and the cool voices of One Drection filled my 2011 Toyota Camry. Melody jammed out in the back while i took the familar turns. A red light caused me to stop. The car beside me beeped making me look out the window. I met a familiar green eyes. I do a double take and look at the hair. It was a black with purple, like how it used to be. His window rolled down and i became clear who it was. "Ash?"

"Michael? The hell you doing here?!" I was happy, believe me. Michael and I were close and i miss him soooooo much. But i have a kid, and i dont want him to know who the father is.

"Meeting the guys at a place. Where have you been. We called, texted, the band broke up man! We worked for years for that, and you leave in a night?" His face was pained and sad.

"DADDY TURN IT UP!!! I CANT HEAR HAWWY!" Melody yelled from the back. Michael's eyes widened.

"You have a kid?! You have a girlfriend? Wife? I better be an Uncle, Ashton i swear to god! Why haven't i met her?!" I look at the wheel. A green light would be nice...

"No, i don't have a girl friend or wife. Yes, you're Uncle Mikey."

"Name?" He asked. I gulped.

"Melody Irwin."

"middle?" he pushed. With that, i ran the red light and rushed a different way. Why the hell did i give her the middle name Lashton? It was me and Luke's ship name. Our names that are one with my child, if i see him again he will push until something happens. We pull into CEC and get our hands stamped. We run around playing games together for about an hour, take a pizza break, then play a bit more. In all we were there for three hours before she begged for cupcakes. Our hands were checked and we started our walk down the street to Little Cuppy's. She begged to sit on a bench so she could breath.

"Daddy, can i see the picture of Uncle Mikey and Uncle Cal?" I nod and pull out the folded piece of paper from my wallet. It was us an award ceremony. The night i got pregnant and the last full day with the guys. Luke looked amazing in stripes. Everything was great that day, then the after party where we snuck drinks from the bar and fucked in the hotel. "Who was the guy n the car, Daddy?"

"That was Uncle Mikey, and that's Uncle Cal." I pointed to the guys.

"Whos dat?" She pointed to Luke. Tears stung my eyes.

"T-that's Luke, your other Daddy." I wiped my tears before she noticed.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know, baby cakes. Lets get cuppy cakes!" She nodded and put the picture in her pocket. We waalked a little further until we reached the pink building. We walked into the sweet smelling bakery. She giggled and ran up to the display glass. She pressed her face and looked in.

"After noon, Irkle. You here for the regualer?" Big Momma asked. Big Momma is like a mother to me. She was there for my pregancy and for the birth of Mel.

"Actually, i called yesterday! Remember, Mel's birthday is today." She smiled.

"My little Melly is 4 today! Oh pumpkin i gotcha a nice cupcake. Lemme go get it!" Her country americn accent boomed and she ran back. Soon she returned with a BIG cupcake. It was big enough for three people. It had white frosting with black deco, In pink letters it said 'Happy Birthday Fall Out Girl!' It looked great. "The base is a giant cookie and inside is paint splatter!" She exclaimed. I pulled out 20 dollars. "No honey bug, it's my little baby's birthday! On the house!"  I jumped up and gave her a tight hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" i squealed. I mean....yelled manly *puffs chest out and make SmAsh pose* I  talkeda bit to Big Momma when Melody piped up and ran.

"DADDY!!! LOOK! IT'S UNCLE MIKEY AND UNCLE CAL!!!!" She yells running to a table. I look over and see Michael and Calum looking at Melody. Calum's eyes lead to me and i wave shyly.

"ASHTON!!!!!!" He yelled running to me, pullinbg me into a tight hug. "Damn it man we missed you!" I hug back.

"So did I, Cal. I missed you guys so much!"

"SMASH!!!"  Michael's voice screeched.

"Mikerowave!" I yeled back, pulling the retired super hero into a tight embrace. "Don't i get a hug too?!" Melody's voice chimed into our yelling. The guys looked down the little girl who was tapping her foot. Calum scooped her up into a hug.

"Ash, is she yours?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, this is Melody Irwin." i replied.

"Where's her mum?" I stopped and looked at my feet.

"She doesnt have one." i whispered.

"Did she pass?" Michael piped in. I shook my head. "Then what is it?" I looked up.

"I had her, thats why i left." Their faces blanked. Big Momma knew this was a time to take Mels to the kitchen. They looked at me, searching for a lie but found none.

"Who's the other father?" Calum asked worried. Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open. Revieling a very cute Luke.

"Speak of the devil." I whispered.

"Ashton?" He looked straight at me. Well, I'm fucked.