4

Ash

It was 1am when my phone rang. Lazily, I picked it up. "Jello?"

"Did you just fucking call me jello? Its hello you idiot!"

"Oh Lucas, what a pleasent surprise."

"Where do you live?"

"Why?" I asked, planning his pet peeve to action.

"Because I'm coming over."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Why?"

"We both know why."

"WHY?" I asked in opera tone.

"Ashton you cut your self." And that a when it hit me, I relapsed and admitted to Luke. Why Luke? He got me pregnant, then told me about his girlfriend. What was her name? Haley? Baling? Oh that's right...

"What about Hailin?" I could feel his wince at her name.

"She's dead,Ash. She killed herself because she got raped and pregnant." I gasp. Hailin was a black haired, blue eyed, nose pierced girl with a pretty smile and a live for cat whiskers.

"The baby?"

"No. Now where the hell do you live?" I tell him the a dress and he rings the doorbell ten minutes later. I open the door and he instantly rolls up my sleeve, looking over the red lines. He winces looking at them. He saw one a few years ago when I stopped. He sees it when I starts. "Ashton. Please no."

"Listen Luke, Mel is sleeping. What do you want?" I look into his eyes and see them glazed with lust. Hell. No. He crashes his lips onto mine and I stumble back. My toes curls as he jams his tongue into my mouth. I wanted to kiss back, but I couldn't. It gave me memories. I tried pulling back but he held me close, trying to get me into the kiss. His hands ran up and down under my shirt and I struggled. No no no no no no no. I stomp on his foot making him back up. I backed against the wall and began crying. Luke realized what he did and looked at me in shock.

"Ash I-" I shook my head and tears became rivers in my face,

"Get out, Luke."

"B-"

"Out." I said. He had a knowing look. As soon as he left I sighed. Damn right I'm gonna cut. I walk up to the bathroom and begin slicing my wrist more.I double the total from yesterday and sigh. This time, I have no regrets. He just forced himself on me. He wasn't drunk, he has no excuse. He was sober and horny and forced me to kiss him.

I hate Luke Hemminga.....

Right?

•:••••••

Done! I'm sorry it was short, but it's midnight and I want sleep.

I just started a lashton teacher and Luke is the one who gets pregnant. Like, what?

ALYSSA WHYYYYY?!

OK, update will either be tomrw or in two days. Depending on how much authors block I have....if you can't tell I had a lot today.....

*wink* BUYYYYYYYE

-Ashles :3