7

Ashton 

I rubbed Mel's hand silently. I mumbled little words of wisdom to her when my phone goes off. Not just any ringtone, my Liz's ringtone. I havent spoken to her in years. 

"Hello?"

"Ashton baby, Lucas called me. He told me about Melody. I'm so sorry darling."  

"Thanks Liz."

"I talked to Anne...she said she misses you. She also said that Parker misses you. Darling Luke said nothing about Parker, care to explain why you never mentioned your own son to him?" I wince and fet like dieing. When i had Melody, they found out there were two other children. Triplets. The other two were both boys, but something happened and one of the boys didnt make it. Their names were Parker Anthony and Sebastian Neil. Sebastian didnt make it...But my mother came and convinced me to let her take care of Parker till he turned 3. I called her on the birthday...she changed her number and moved away. 

"Did she say anything about returning Parker?" i asked. 

"She said she doesnt believe you'd take care of him well. She's coming down to the hospital with me today to try and convince you to let her be his legal guardian. But she took a picture of him. i can text it to you? he looks just like Luke!" i agree and hang up to see the pic. It loads, pops up, and i cry. The little boy had blonde hair up in a little quiff. He wore little jeans and a Blink 182. His wrist held some bracelets that Luke would wear. His eyes were a deep blue that had the tiniest specks of green. I look in awe at the little boy. He was a split image of Luke. I choke back a sob but it comes out broken. "Babe?" I look up and see Luke. He held two coffees.

"Luke....look..." I show him the picture, his jaw drops.

"Who's.....that?"

"His name is Parker Anthony. He's uh....Melody's twin." His eyes widen.

"Ash....he looks like a mini me. Why didn't you tell me?" I shrug.

"Honestly I thought I'd never see him again. My mum took him and promised to only watch him till he turned 3, but she ran away. She's coming back with him to try and convince me to completely give up my rights."

"Well she ain't taking him. I will fight to the death for him." I nod and text Liz. She tells me Parker is excited to see me and Luke.  I tell her that Anne can just drop off Parker and go the fuck away because I will not give up my child. Hours pass and a knocking sounds at the door. Before I could say come in, Anne busts in and runs to Melody.

"OH DARLING! Ashton what did you do?!" She glares at me but I ignore her. All I can focus on it the adorable mini Luke holding Liz's hands. He looked around confused until his cute blue eyes landed on me. His smile widens.

"DADDY!" He runs into my arms. I slowly wrap my arms around his small body and hold him close. Luke clears his throat and Parker looks up to him. "Pappy?" Luke smiles and picks up Parker. He kisses his nose and Parker giggles. I notced my "mother" walk up to me. 

"I need you to sign some things." she states.

"Nope." i say, popping the P. She widens her eyes. 

"Yesyou will, I'm your mother. You do as i say." 

"Anne, you're not keeping Parker. Please leave before i call security." She looks at me angrily, i returned the glare. Her face softens and she looks at Parker. Slowly, she walks up to the little boy. 

"Now, Parky. Grammy is gonna be going for a while-" Parker smiles. 

"Bye!" he waves and tears fall from er face. she nods and leave the room. Parker look at Melody in the bed. 

"Sissy?" he asks. Mel opens her eyes and smiles at Parker. She stays awake and looks at us. She looked like she wanted to speak, but she had an oxygen tube. i take her little hand again ad take Luke's. Imay be angry at him, but right now everything is so warm and fuzzy. Like this is how a real family feels and how this is supposedd to be. I'm only being nice to Luke for Melly. 

Only for Melody, for her and not  me. 

.

Okay mybe me a little....

A/N OMFG 2k!!!!!!! i LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

PIC ON SIDE/TOP IS PARKER. AINT HE SO LUKE AND CUTE?! HE'S TOTES LUKE AF.