chapter 3

I slowly start opening up my eyes, letting my eyes adjust to the sun. I can feel myself being cradled in someones arms. I look up and see Dimitri looking down at me. He gently puts me down when I realize that we're outside in the open forest surrounded by white snow and snow covered trees. I can feel the snow touching my face as it's falling down on us. I see all the guys from our lunch earlier looking at us, the ladies as well including Olga. Who is looking at us, we make eye contact and she looks away quickly with guilt in her face it seems.

       I stay down looking back up at Dimitri not understanding what's going on. Everyone starts leaving us and Dimitri turns around, looking over his shoulder.

           "Run" he tells me.

       "What?" I questioned him.

         "Run as fast as you can." he says.

           I stay put frozen until I see him  take his jacket off. Suddenly my body moves by its own accord. I get up, feeling like I'm in a slow motion movie and I start to run.

         I run as if I'm running for my life because at this point that's exactly what's going on. Run, run, run don't look back my mind tells me. The only sound I hear, is my harsh breathing, my million a mile beating heart and the crunching of the snow as my feet land. As I come in contact with limbs and weeds I try my best to push them out of my way which are constantly cutting into my skin slowly. I'm not sure where I'm running to but I keep going straight never once slowly down.

            Everything is starting to hurt, my lungs feel like they're about to explode and out of know where I start to hear him.

          The grunting of his breathing, his feet touching the ground. I start to panic and start to go faster but it seems no matter how fast I'm going his right behind getting closer and closer. I can almost feel his breathing on the back of my neck. I start to cry as I continue to run sensing him within inches of me. I look back at the dream that I've for years and this almost exactly what happens. This is not real, werewolves, vampires they don't exist. No, this is just a crazy ass lunatic who is a murderer and likes to do this for fun, I cry even harder at that realization, and that I'll never see my mom or home again.

         With a fast out of this world speed he grabs me by my waist. Twisting us around so I land on him instead of me on the ground. Very quickly he pins me down to the ground. Surrounded by the snow and his body. Both his hands grabbing mine over my head. His legs trapping mine from going anywhere. I try to push him off me at no avail. My tears continue to pour down my face as I whimper under him. I can sense his power radiating from him. His eyes never leaving mine looking at me with pure hunger like he's ready to eat me up.

            The only sound around is our heaving breathing. We stay like this for what seems like forever.

               "Why are you doing this?" I finally ask him through my breathless voice.

           "Because you are mine."  bringing his face to my neck making me squirm under him.

           "I'm not yours, I don't belong to anyone, I don't even know you, you don't know me!" I scream at him while still crying.

               Bringing his face back up to look at me he just smiles with a smirk on his face showing his perfect white teeth.

         "Please let me go. I will never tell another soul of what just happened, I will forget about it, please?" I try to reason with him while still crying.

           "I'll never let you go Mila, you're mine and will forever be mine."  Bringing his face extremely close to mine but stopping right at my lips.

          "STOP SAYING THAT!!!" He just smiles with a devilish grin.

             Readjusting my hands to where only one of his hands has both, he slowly moves his hand towards my face. He slowly touches it, first the side of my face towards my cheek stopping at me lips. Moving his thumb over them pulling at my bottom lip. I try to squirm what little movement I can muster up.

         "Dimitri please stop." I whisper as he is slowly moving his hand over my jacket on top of my breasts area. He brings his face towards my neck and starts kissing it with several kisses. What kind of murder are you?  I want to ask but I really don't want to upset him, thinking of what I can do to get out of this situation.

         Several minutes pass when finally he speaks, with a husky voice  "I can not believe I've finally found you, so many years I've been without you." He whispers while he continues to kiss my neck. I try again to push him off and he laughs, feeling his warm breath hitting my neck. Brushing his lips along my face and neck.

           "Let me go Dimitri, I begging you." I try once again with my crackling voice.

          Bringing his face back up to me, looking at me with golden honey eyes. I look at him in shock because his eyes are blue not this color. I stare and can't look away because it seems they've trapped me in like the predator he is. "Never Mila, never" he tells me with a husky silky voice and he crashes into my lips hard, he's kissing me as if his life depending on it. At such a way that I've never been kissed before. I feel like I'm suffocating and I start to whimper, my body begins to soften up from his kiss and I start to kiss him back. What is wrong with me? I shouldn't kiss him back.

           Pulling away we're both breathing hard, he looks down at me  smiling, "I knew you'll feel the same way". He whispers as I look at his lips which are red and swollen, while I lick my own. Bringing his forehand to mine, he starts to unzip my jacket. No, no, no, this can not be happening to me. I start to wiggle more and more as he lets go of my hands to open my jacket. I stretch and hit and finally land a hard punch at his face. As the realization sets in that I've just punched him. My hand starts to throb as if I just hit a hard unbreakable surface. He grabs me by my hair  bringing me towards him, I'm inches away from his lips, I try to push away, pushing at his shoulders with both hands.

        "Don't ever hit me again, the next time you do,  you'll end up in chains, begging me to let you cum. "

        I just stare at him in complete shock trying to comprehend what he just said. You'll put me in chains and I'll beg you to let me cum? He's absolutely bat shit crazy.

        "In your dreams Dimitri." I spit out looking at him angrily. He quickly lets go of my hair and opens up jacket, grabbing my hands once again. He rips my shirt open with one sharp motion, my white bra in full display. I start crying again. He's to strong for me to fight off, with the little moments I can manage I'm only getting more tried and frustrated that I'm hopeless. He starts to unbutton my jeans and the real panic sets in.

           "Dimitri don't, I've never done this," as my tears keep coming.

         He stops in his tracks, and brings his eyes to mine. His golden eyes beam brighter and he kisses me again with such intensity and vigor that I'm left lifeless like a fish out of water slowly suffocating. He slowly positions himself between my legs and I can feel him. I slowly start grinding against him i don't understand what's happening and why I'm doing it but I want more. Grabbing my breast under my bra , playing with my nipples, my stomach starts to tighten up and my body starts to burn even more. He brings his hand down towards my sex, he parts my folds rubbing me slowly playing with my clit.

         I can feel him smiling against my lips, "that's my good girl, you're so wet for me" and he continues to kiss and play with me. He pushes one finger in I squirm at the unfamiliar intrusion.   

         "Oh baby you're so tight, it'll get better."

         He starts pumping  his finger into me faster  and playing with my nub at the same time and I start to orgasm, the most intense feeling I've ever had at this point in my life. I throw my head back, curling my toes and screaming my release. At that same moment I feel a sharp pain on my neck intensifying everything making me scream louder. My whole body comes undone and I fall in a dream less sleep.