chapter 11

POV OF DIMITRI....Slamming my phone down, running my hands through my hair in frustration. She fucking hung up on me three fucking times. She got balls, that's forsure. Edward is laughing like an ass. "I like her" he says still laughing.
Shaking my head, "She's something else. We need to get home, like yesterday." Looking out my plane window which is about to take off to our next meeting. Edward checking out the stewardess, looking back at me. "Yeah man, we're suppose to get there around 2ish in the morning. She'll be asleep all warm and cozy waiting for you." He winks taking a sip of his drink. She better be, I tell myself. Looking back outside, laying against the chair with my hands behind my neck, I gave all of them the orders to make sure she's comfortable and never fully alone until I'm back. I know she misses her mother, but until we settle everything between us and she accepts me as her mate, I won't or better yet can't let her go. I know the minute she gets away she'll never want to return to me. Especially after everything I've done to her. Fuck. I need to take it slow but after hundreds of years of being an ass and alone is hard to turn it off. I wanted to fuck her before I left but I knew if I did i would have stayed, fuck her all day at no ends. It made my cock extremely hard when she got aroused being played with and the way she came was beautiful. I just need to teach her that pain and pleasure can go together.
The look she gave once she saw my play room, it was breath taking. In today worlds woman can do as they wish and with who ever they want. But the fact she's untouched and only be touched by me is driving my wolf crazy. It howled in pain when I had to leave her but it was a necessity that I had to do. Running my business along side Edward is what we do. We have run it since he turned and became my bestfriend. These meetings had been planned for over a year which we have to attend as per our contracts.
Taking the vacation is something I don't care for but somehow still find myself being dragged in year after year. And thank the heavens that this year I went along because if I've stayed like I planned I would. I would still be waiting for her. Less than a day or so and I'll be home with her in my arms for eternity.
The plane finally departing, we're on our way to Germany from South Africa, we have our hands on almost everything. Each year it accumulates to more making us extremely wealthy. Some of my business involves being associating with vampires and witches which benefits all of us. We called a truce couple of hundred years ago and so far we been doing great. From Germany once we have our dinner meeting we're going back home and most likely will be back in the am.
The full moon in full bloom, when my wolf is more in need of its mate. I marked her already but i need to do it again on the full moon to deepen our bond. Luckily I'll be back just in time.

POV of Mila... everything is quiet, making my way to one of the cars I try to open the driver side door and it's unlocked. Yes, smiling big. Getting on and looking for the keys, I don't see any but I still try to turn it by pushing the start button and to my surprise it roars to life. Putting in Victoria's address, it pops up and i put the gear to drive. Driving to where it tells me to go my heart starts pounding in my chest. It's deadly quiet except the car, no snow is falling it's the perfect weather to travel in. Trees everywhere and this road made of gravel. The full moon on display illuminating everything.
Suddenly I get stuck, trying to go back and move around to go forward I keep getting more stuck then before. Shit shit shit banging on the wheel. Luckily before I left, I grab an apron and a jacket from one of the guards that they left before leaving me. So they could mask my scent, just in case something like this happened. And of course, just my luck, it did. Banging my hands on the wheel in anger some more, i write down the instructions to continue on foot.
Turning it off, grabbing my stuff i get out and shut the door. I breathe in in frustration. I continue on foot for what seems like forever in the snow. Noticing from the GPS that i could cut through to cut a good amount of time off. I go off the road and into the trees.
Checking my watch it's only been thirty minutes. I stop to catch my breath, taking a sip of water when out of the blue...
"Miiiiillllllllaaa"
I spit my water out hearing him. No no no, it's not fucking possible.
"Fuck you Dimitri, just let me go."
Birds flying away, I turn around looking at their direction. Not moving the slightest, i can hear heavy breathing, the earth moving underneath me. He shouldn't be back until later this morning. Freaking out, I drop my backpack and i start to run. Tears start coming down, not again.
"Fuck you, leave me the fuck alone. I was perfectly happy before I met you. All I've done since I met you is cried worth an eternity of tears"
I continue running, more birds flying away from behind me. I can sense him getting closer. My lungs are bursting through my chest. My legs start to cramp with exhaustion. My hair is slowly coming down. My body suddenly tenses up expecting to make contact. The full moon coming in full view on an open field, covered in a sheet of white snow which sparkles under the moon light. I trip on something in fall to my hands and knees. Looking up the moon is shining down upon everything. The tree line, the stars, the birds flying away are a perfect picture setting, i can't take my eyes away. I get up moving forward again tripping again, breathing like no tomorrow trying to catch what little breath I can.
Hearing heavy breathing behind me, seating on my heels. I look behind and see his eyes glowing in my direction. Stepping out away from the tree line entering the field, the moon light hitting his face, I can see and sense his anger. He has an angry devilish grin, slowly walking towards me. I turn around with my hands on the ground pushing myself up. I start running again at full force but don't make it far before I know it he has me in his arms.
Holding me around my belly trapping my arms with his, my back against his chest. I can feel his beating heart against me. The steam of his hot breath hitting my head. I scream and kick at his body to try to cause what little damage I can inflict. But he doesn't let me go. He grabs a hand full of my hair twisting my head to my side revealing my mark at him, making me whine and my eyes water as he harshly pulls at me with anger "You think you can run away from me? You think I'll ever let you go? You are mine." He spits out with venom. Licking my mark. Making me whimper. "You are mine until we both die." Pulling my hair some more twisting my neck to face him. Hitting my lips hard, slowly suffocating me with the intensity of his kiss, as if he needed me to live. He's kissed me before but not like this. This is painful and very dangerous.