chapter 8

Keeping his hand on my hip , his eyes back to blue, he turns his face away from looking down breathing in heavy. "I'll tell you everything, after you've had some food in you. " Looking back down at me, even after everything I still find him attractive. What is wrong with me? Looking down at his face, his neck from what I can see is covered in tattoos, his arm, it's completely covered as well until it reaches his wrist. A mixture of different styles both in black and in color. All are very beautiful, his veins and muscles are very defined. Slowly brining myself up i twist my legs from behind him dangling over the bed. I'm so very thirsty, I grab the water and finish it all. I go for the fruit and force some down. Strawberries, pineapple, blueberries and watermelon. I turn to him with a annoyed look, he just smiles. "You look cute when you look like that." I shake my head looking away.
"My name is Dimitri Kuznetsov, I'am the king of my people and," pausing for a bit, "I am a werewolve." A what? Is he for real? God, i must be going absolutely bat shit crazy now. I start laughing, like crazy laughing. My stomach starts hurting from laughter, I get the urge to pee, so I get up still laughing making my way to the bathroom.
Closing the door behind me, seating on the toliet, relieving myself. Both my hands on my face resting on my knees. I don't hear Dimitri opening the door and when I look up he's watching me with curious eyes. Leaning on the door.
"Can I have some privacy?" I ask him. "You can but when you're with me, you don't. " he smirks. I roll my eyes annoyed at him. Grabbing toliet paper wiping myself. I get up letting my gown down. I go to the sink and wash my hands. I don't even bother looking at myself in the mirror. I move to the door and he's blocking me. Still leaning against the door, his arms crossed infront of him. I didn't even realize really how tall he is. A good foot or so. I feel really small next to him. His right arm is covered in tattoos like his left one is. If I had seen him around I would have walked the opposite direction not wanted to cause trouble.
I push past him going to the little chair infront of the window. Staying quiet for a while trying to comprehend what he said.
Werewolves don't exist only in books. Right? I look up and he's standing infront of me with a worried look, waiting for me to respond.
"I really don't know what to say. One mintue I'm on my way to see Victoria, the next I'm being chased by you, you fucking bit me and finally, I woke up here." Breathing out exhaustingly. "To top it off, you did those things to me." Looking down whispering it, rubbing my hands together on my lap. I can feel him looking at me burning a hole at my head. "Werewolves don't exist, what are you going to tell me next, that vampires and witches exist as well?" Looking back up at him. He nods his head yes. I laugh some more but a crazy laugh. I start shaking my head no. No, no, nope, he's definitely crazy and I'm going to be if I stay here. Getting up i head straight to the door passing him on my way. I reach the door and I grab the door knob. But of course it's locked.
"Let me out" I shout at him.
I can feel him walking up to me, he's right behind me feeling his heat radiate off his body. "I can't do that. What do you recall about werewolves?" Bringing his mouth to my ear. "What do you recall?" Whispering and biting my ear a little bit. I walk back away from him. I need to go, I need to go home. I need my mother. Running my hands through my hair, pacing back and forth. My heart beating out of my chest. "I don't know, only what I've read and from movies. Mates and alpha stuff, all fantasy." I say in a hurry. I stop, realizing what I've said. Mates! Him biting me.
I start to cry, bringing my face up to him. "Tell me it's not true." My eyes getting glossy.
"I saw you walking outside the train, out the window and I thought you were the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I got up to find you and once I got your scent." Taking a deep breath. "It took everything in my power to not take you right there. To fuck you until we both had our fill, and to mark you as mine forever. " no hesitation in his voice. I'm taken a back by this, as everything is being thrown at me, all at once. I feel like I'm suffocating.
"How old are you Dimitri?" Wiping my nose with my hand. "35" he says while walking towards me. "I'm only 22 Dimitri." I look down, crying some more. "How old are you really?" Sighing, lifting my chin up with his fingers. Looking directly at my swollen eyes, "I'm over 1500 years old. Shaking my head no repeatedly away from his hand.

"That's not possible." I say to him.

"But in my world it is." He tells me quietly, no doubt in his eyes.
Walking away towards the window, looking out, wishing nothing more to be outside and away from here. It seems we're very high up, nothing but trees and snow. I see some people walking around it seems resemble a garden path. But not visible with all the snow.

"So what now? You decided by my scent, that I'm the one for you? Your destin mate? And that gave you the right to take me away? From my life, from my mother? Is that what really happens? You kidnap women and men? Is that why your eye color changes? Looking directly at him straight into his eyes, "I want to go home, please." Quivering my lips, I've cried so much within days, it's extremely exhausting.
Walking towards me, I step back until I hit my back to the wall. In closing me with his arms on both sides of my head. Looking at each other, "you are home" he whispers. Bring his face inches from mine. "I can't let you go, not now, not ever. What's the one thing about mates for werewolves that you've read or heard about?" Breathing heavy, shaking my head, looking down and back up to him. "That once a wolf finds their mate, they're inseparable."
He smiles, picking me up, wrapping my arms around his neck, softly crying into his neck. He seats down on the chair with me on his lap, cradling me like a baby. We stay like this for a while, I think I finally let everything out. Everything is too much, to much information for a life time. My head feels like it's about to explode. He's running his hand up and down my back, actually feeling nice, I don't mind it at this moment. Sighing with tiredness, I notice his arm, one of them catches my attention, it's beautiful, bright red and white roses going up and around his arm. Intertwine with other tattoos mixed in. He smells clean, like a man i would imagine, manly musky smell. Wiping my face, I put my hand on his chest, I can feel his heart beat beating softly. Rising up and down, his chest feels strong and tone.
"Who undressed me?" I whisper even though I know it was him, I still want to hear it. "It was me, your body is only for me to see." He says sternly. I can feel his penis growing bigger underneath my bottom. I get up and surprisingly he doesn't stop me, I seat in the opposite chair, he chuckles. He gets up stretching up, I look down and quickly look away. "You like what you see?" He ask me while he's laughing at my discomfort.
We both turn our heads to the door as someone starts knocking at it. Readjusting himself walking to the door he opens it, I hear his voice and some other man. Grabbing something from him, he closes the door and has a food tray again. "It's lunch time" he smiles bringing it over to me. On top of the little table that's between the chairs. I need to go, find a way out of this, I don't know him and I don't want to. Even if I find him a little attractive. The food looks delicious, my stomach starts growling. Simple ceaser salad with grilled chicken and all the fixings, fruit cup and a glass of cold water. But I only see food for one.
Grabbing my attention away from the food. "I have to attend to business, now that I'm back from vacation. I have to leave but I'll be back with in a few days hopefully sooner. " His muscles coming out as if his in pain. Pacing back and forth. " unfortunately I can't take you with me, not yet atleast. Olga will be at your side if you'll like her to." Looking at me waiting for my response. Olga knew exactly what was happening. But from what little time I've had with Dimitri, I know she couldn't help my situation but she could have warned me a little at least. I can't be mad. I shake my head yes. Kneeling down infront of me with one knee, we're almost at the same eye level.
With what seems like a sincere look, grabbing my hands resting on my lap. "I'll miss you more than you know. Please behave yourself." Squeezing my hands and giving me a light kiss on my lips. Keeping his forehand to mine, suddenly getting up and waking out the door shutting it close behind him. Leaving me and my thoughts a complete mess.