chapter 21

They don't move and just stand there, looking at me. The snow stops falling and stays frozen in place. I look around and at everywhere, nothing is moving. Not even the wind whispers. Looking back at them, all are wearing black floor length capes. I can't see their faces.

The one in the middle is shorter than the other two next to it. Finally, the one in the middle moves forward. I try to move back but my legs won't follow my command. Slowly moving forward, stopping infront of me. It takes its hood off.
It's a she. Bright red long curly hair falling down her back. Skin, white as snow, high cheek bones, full lips sharpe eyebrows. And bright purple eyes. She smiles at me, but it's not a friendly smile. Making the hair on the back of my neck stand.

"You look like your mother and your father." Her face showing disgust, arching her eyebrows.

She finally speaks, as she's circling around me like a shark, getting ready to attack. Looking at me up and down. I keep trying to move but I'm still unable to.

"I can smell the dog on you" pulling at my shirt at the neck, revealing my mark. "And you let him mark you? Tisk tisk tisk. What a shame." Shaking her head letting go. " He'll never let you go now." Sighing as she walks around me. " This will definitely complicate things for all of us."

"Who and what are you?" I manage to say. Looking directly at her.

"Thats not important right now. All you need to know is that you belong with us. With your people."

"You're not my people and why do people keep saying i belong with them? I don't belong to anyone." Finally being able to move, i step forwad causing her to jump back in surprise.

"You are strong indeed, if you can unfreeze yourself from me." Smirking at me. "Enough!" Waving her hand in the air. Instantly freezing me again. I try to move but once again I'm not able to.

"What's your name and what do you want from me?"

"Where are my manners, I'm Petal and everything else in due time."

Walking away from me, going back to the other two figures on the field.

"Your shield, which is now completely gone. We were able to sense you immediately. All these years, you were hidden from us. I didn't even know you existed until now. So we had to come and see you. But now that you've been mark, not only by an alpha but the king himself. It will complicate things." Tapping her chin with her finger.

"What do you want?" Still trying to move. I want to go back, she's evil, that much I can sense.

Smiling at me, " You! of course. "

No, I can't go with them. Whatever she has plan it's not good for me and anyone else. The snow starts falling again causing her to grin evilly.

"See? See what you're capable of? I can teach you, help you grow into your abilities. You're one of us, like it or not. You have to come with us."

The fuck I do. "No thank you, like I said it before, I don't belong to anyone. I prefer to stay where I'm at."

"You sound exactly like your father and now he's dead because of it."

"What do you mean?" I ask her wanted more answers.

I hear Hazel behind me, her face turning towards her. I look behind me and she's running to me.

"Does she think she can stop us?" Raising her eye brows in amusement.
Lifting her hand in her direction, I get in her way blocking Hazels view from hers.

"What are you doing? Get out of the way. " She demands.

"Don't you dare hurt her."

"MILA!!!!" Dimitri screaming now. I can feel him running behind Hazel.