Ch 9: Øh Decisiøns, Decisiøns

Alright, take two. Same place, same people, same room.  But this time, hopefully, Zofia won't nearly kill me. Instead of the woman from before sitting in front of me it was Zofia. Apparently the first woman was scared of me. Hey, I didn't do anything to her, she should be scared of what Zofia did not me.

Anyway there were three vanilla files laying on the metal steel table in front of me. I had my uniform on as well. I kept my headgear on so everyone couldn't see my face when answering the questions Zofia was going to ask me.

Zofia sat in the metal chair across from me and took off her sun glasses.

Zofia: " *Sigh* Ready?"

I nodded and gestured for her to continue. Zofia opened the first file and took out two pictures.

Zofia: "First question. Who did or who do you currently work for?"

I looked down to my lap and crossed my arms.

"I am currently unemployed"

Zofia: "Bullshit, tell me the truth"

"I just di-"

Zofia stood up and reached over the table to grab my collar.

Zofia: "I said tell me the truth"

She threw me back into my seat and sat back down.

Zofia: "Who did or who do you currently work for?"

"I work for the Phantoms"

Zofia: "And who are the Phantoms exactly? Also, tell me the truth or I will make whatever I do next hurt"

"We are an organization who will do any type of job if the person who wants it done pays well. Like if a rich man wants another rich person killed then they'll hire us to do it. Politicians really love doing that kind of stuff too"

Zofia: "You're an assassin?"

"Whatever you want to call it I guess"

Zofia: "Were you apart of a team?"

"Yeah, for about two weeks. I'm a loner"

Zofia: "How many people would you say you have killed while 'working' "

I really didn't want to answer this question.

Zofia: "Answer the damn question"

"159 main objective kills"

Zofia gave me a worried look and wrote the triple digit number on one of the files. She stood up from the table and left the room. A few seconds go by until the same black woman from before came into the room. She sat where Zofia had sat and took out a small laptop.

???: "Listen to me Mr. Bosak, I-"

"Elliot. It's Mr. Elliot"

???: "Okay then Mr. Elliot. There are only two ways this will go"

"What are my options?"

???: "You either listen to what I have to say or run away and risk getting caught by the authorities"

"I'm listening"

???: "First of all I will need to you take off the headgear"

"I'm not taking it off"

???: "At least push the visor up and pull your mask down so I can see your face"

I rolled my eyes and did what she asked. The woman nodded and began typing on her laptop.

"What is this about?"

???: "Me first. Listen closely. If you take and pass the training that is required to join team Rainbow then I can wipe your records clean. If you don't pass the training then I will throw you to the wolves known as the CIA. If you don't know already then I'll tell you now, the whole world wants your ass because of who you've killed and who you work for"