Ch 11: Ready ør Nøt

(London, England)

???: "RAH!!"

*CRASH*

*CRACK*

*BANG*

???: "HAA!!"

*BOOM*

???: "AHHH!!"

Diners peeked their heads around their booths and chairs. They looked to the small hallway that led to the men's bathroom.

???: "MERDE!"

*THWACK*

*CRACK*

???: "FUCK!"

Ela stood up from her seat and slowly walked to the small hallway.

*SHINK*

*SCREECH*

*THUD*

When Ela got to the bathroom door it shot open. John came through the door. He had a split bottom lip, bruised eye and cheek with a trail of blood going from his forehead to his chin. John looked to the crowd of people who looked at him.

Ela peeked her head into the bathroom and saw the sink was off of the wall. White porcelain was all over the floor. One of the stalls were open. A pair of legs and a pool of blood stuck out from its entrance with a door that was left on a single hinge. One of the legs twitched.

"Ready to go?"

John dusted himself off and left the restaurant.

Ela rubbed her eyes and sighed.

Ela: "How am I supposed to explain this?"

(Hereford, England)

Nøkk sat on her sofa. She was reading a book when she decided to turn on the tv. When she did the news channel came on.

Host: "In other news a fight between two men nearly lead to a death in a sushi restaurant this afternoon in London. Take a look"

The screen then went to an image of the sushi restaurant with people all around a reporter with a microphone.

Reporter: "What did you see or hear miss?"

???: "I was with my husband and my sister in law eating when we heard swearing and things being broken. When the commotion stopped everyone in the place turned to bathrooms. Some young woman with green hair went to check it out. Then some beat up guy came out and talked to her"

Reporter: "Do you know the woman or mans name?"

???: "No I don't"

The screen then switched back to the original host.

Host: "Security footage from the restaurant caught the man and woman mentioned leave immediately after the incident. Police are still trying to clear the images to get a clear ID on them. That's all and thank you for tuning in. This was-"

Nøkk turned off the tv.

[John]

I sat in the front passenger seat next to Ela. I leaned my whole body back a little and held my right arm. Ela huffed. I opened my eyes and looked over to her.

Ela: "What the hell was that about back there?!"

I flinched at the sudden loudness.