Ch 5: Nøkk

Meghan: "Alright, time for hand to hand training"

"Bu- *pant* But I just ran a mile and a half in twelve m- *wheeze* minutes"

Meghan: "We need to see what you can do"

Ela walked into the room and saw me put on some boxing gloves.

Ela: "This will be fun. Let me fight him"

Meghan: "Fine"

Meghan rolled her eyes and tossed the gloves to Ela.
She put them on and smirked.

Ela: "Lets see what your skimpy ass can do!"

Not even three seconds in and I was flat on my face. Ela knelt down beside me.

Ela: "I'm sorry, was I too fast?"

She said in a taunting tone.

I felt myself get even more angry. I have anger issues and when they get out of hand... well... let's just say I can air out a room with just a nail gun and some packaging tape.

"You dumb bitch"

Ela: "That's not how you're supposed to talk to your elders"

She had the same taunting tone, adding a smirk.

My muscles ached but my emotions screamed to beat her to a bloody paste.

I felt a fire in my soul as I stood up strait. But this time I lasted a little longer. But still getting my ass sent to the floor. Finally with one final push I stood up again. Weak and with a bloody nose. Ela only had a bruise here and there.

I looked around and saw more people were watching. Even my other sister. Man its still weird to say that.

Ela: "No dalej, braciszku. Twoja kolej"

"ASSEZ!!" (Enough!!)

I swung a right hook with enough force to blast Ela into the floor. She stood up and rubbed her cheek with a smirk. This crazy bitch!

Ela: "Oh, you're gonna get it now"

I gulped.

Zofia: "Uh oh"

(TIMESKIP)

I sat on the edge of a bench as I held an ice pack on my cheek.

Meghan walked up to me and knelt down, her knees touching mine.

Meghan: "You lasted longer than the recruits we get"

"Thanks. Can you hand me that second ice pack?

(Lynx POV)

Whatever happened between us? I really can't find a reason why we just grew apart. I confessed my love to him and he felt the same towards me. Then he went to Siberia, Morocco, Argentina, Brazil then finally ending up in Hereford. I love him. I just get a little rough and protective sometimes... okay maybe really rough. I mean, for his age he shouldn't be doing the stuff he does. Him and I have basically the same uniform, the same weapons, I just don't get it.

Parker: "We're almost over the objective, clock in and load up!"

I loaded my SMG and looked out of the helicopter window.

"I'm coming"

(John POV)

Nøkk: "Okay, this will be your training on stealth and communication. Good communication with your team can result in a job well done with potentially no casualties. But in a solo situation, stealth is key"