Ch 3: My Nightmare

TWO MONTHS LATER
_________________________________

I looked in the mirror and looked myself in the eyes. They confuse me, sometimes they're green, then they're a grey. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I couldn't remember a time when I wasn't angry. I'm angry at my real family who I don't even know at all, angry at the family I had in Texas, and... basically angry at the whole world. I pulled off my shirt and looked at my bullet wound. I pulled off the lightly red stained gauss, it stung and made a disgusting sound. I never really liked blood, even though I've killed ten people in a room with just a pocket knife and trust me... it's messy.

*Knock* *Knock*

"I'm coming!"

I ran to the door and opened it enough so only my head peeked through.

Room service: Here is your breakfast Mr. Black, Black coffee and bacon.

"Oh, you know me too well"

I began to close the door.

Room service: Are you sure you don't want me to come in? When you checked in the card asked for some alone time~

She said pushing the door.

"O-Oh no... pas maintenant" (Not now)

I said pushing the door in her direction.

I gave a smile and closed the door. I looked to my left, in the bathtub laid Mr. Black in a tub of his own blood, my knife in his neck. I shrugged and walked to the bed. I jumped on it and turned on the tv.

"Fucking creep"

Reporter:  No one knows who or what attacked Hereford base, but people are naming this person or thing a-

"A Phantom attacker? They're a little late to the party"

I took a sip of my coffee and rested my head on the pillow behind me. I looked at my to-do list on my wrist and decided what to do.

"Kill the queen? No... maybe later. ooooooo French and English officials/ politicians are meeting today? Faisons le!" (lets do it!)

I jumped off the bed and opened the window that lead outside. I rappelled down the face of the hotel and made my way to the meeting.

(TIME SKIP)

I deployed a drone and flew it around the building where the meeting is going down. 60-70 police and special forces stood out side of the building. I activated my glasses and got a rundown on the layout of the building. In the center was a meeting room with a few hundred chairs assembled in a circle, leaving a hole in the middle. There were six entrances, five on the main floor and one... god damnit, in the sewer.

"Fuck"

I ran to a side street and lifted the sewer cover open. I climbed down the rusted ladder and activated my night vision, it's a new addition to my gear. I walked on the side barriers of the sewer, following the tactical map displayed through my glasses. I heard a disturbance in the water behind me, I looked back and saw nothing, but then something caught my eye. It was a pixelated figure jogging to me. I flipped my glasses up with my index finger and saw nothing still. I put my glasses back on and flicked the frame with my middle finger, I decided to move move on and just shrugged. I continue to follow the map until I find the door I'm looking for.