12

It's two days later. It was a bad day. You had woken up at 4am from pain. Your head was throbbing in pain. It hurt so bad you were throwing up and couldn't think properly. You laid in your bed with a bucket of some sort to throw up in. Your room was dark. You cried in pain. You threw up again and cried in agony.

Kenma was on his way. For now your mom sat behind you in your bed. You sat between her legs and leaned your back against her. The pain meds barely scratched the surface. You wished they could just knock you out.

"Muomm I zcant do it" you whined. You were dripping with sweat and you were exhausted. You threw up again. You groaned at the burning feeling in your throat. Today was by far the worst you've ever had.

You threw up and the door opened. Kenma walked quickly to you. he grabbed your hand and put his hand on your shoulder. You cried and squeezed his hand.

"Here let's switch spots" your mom said getting off the bed. Kenma got into the bed behind you. He held you as you laid your back against him. "Idts huwrts" you mumbled. "I know, i know it hurts" he says rubbing your back.

You were in pain for the rest of the day. Eventually you had fallen asleep. The next morning you woke up. You blinked to clear your sight. You looked to the side and saw Kenma. His head was rested against the side of the bed as he held your hand.

"Ken" you said Moving your hand a bit. He woke up. "How do you feel baby?" He said stretching. "Better m-m-much better" you said. He smiled and kissed your hand. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time.

"10:43pm"

He yawned. "C-can you get m-me a glass of water" you say. Kenma nods and get up. He gets you some water. You drink it the coldness soothing your hot and raw throat.

Kenma gets into the bed with you and wraps you in his arms. He kisses your forehead.

"I love you" he says because he really means it.

"I know and I love you to" you say because it's true.