16

November 20th.

The day you were going to finally be discharged. You thought that it would never come, that you'd die before it happened. Then again this year a lot of unexpected things happened.

You packed up your things with the help of your mother, sister and Kenma. He insisted on being there.

"I think we've packed everything" you say. "Oh don't forget this" Kenma says grabbing a book. The book you read to him a million times. You smiled and grabbed it.

You got discharged and walked outside for the first time in a long time. It was cold and damp but you loved it. You smiled and breathed in the refreshing air. "Come on y/n it's cold I don't want you catching a cold" your mom says. You nod and walk to the car with them. You sat in the back with Kenma, your
mom and sister in the front.

You held hands with Kenma as you laid your head on his shoulder. You sat quietly, Only the radio filling the silence. When you finally got home it was an incredible feeling. The feeling of finally being free of the hospital room that would probably haunt you forever, free of the cancer that tortured you for a year.

Oh and free of the terrible hospital food.

You brought your bags upstairs to your room Kenma following behind. You opened your door. You smiled and put your bags down. You jumped onto your bed and smiled.

"I forgot how comfortable my bed is" you say rolling around. Kenma smiles and lays down with you. "So this is your room" he says. "Yup, hey one day I should go over to your house!" You say. "That's a great idea" he says. "How about tomorrow?" "I'm sure my mom would let me" you say.

You and Kenma laid in your bed for a little while. You suddenly gasped and jumped up. You ran over to your desk. "What is it?" "I haven't done my makeup in forever! Aw crap most of my stuff is old" you say frowning. Kenma gets up and walks behind you. "I could take you out and we could buy some new stuff?"

You turn around. "Really you wanna come makeup shopping?!" "Yeah I mean makeup isn't really my thing but anything that makes you happy I'll do" he says. You smile and kiss him. "Ugh your so perfect" you say.

You walk over to your closet and rummage through it. "What are you doing" Kenma says. "I'm looking for something" "what is it?" "My Polaroid camera thingy" you say.

"Aha! I found it" you say nearly tripping as you exit the closet. "Here let's take a picture" you say. Kenma wraps an arms around your shoulders and pulls you to him. You take a picture as you both smile. You look at the Polaroid.

Kenma lifts your chin and kisses you. He takes the camera and takes another picture. He pulls away and smiles.

You tape the picture of you kissing to the wall above your head and give Kenma the smilling one. He puts it in his wallet.

You spent the night eating popcorn and candy while watching movies.

"Okay guys you need sleep it's almost 1am" your mom says. You nod and say goodnight. She closes the door and you turn off the lights. You get in bed next to Kenma. You laid on your sides face to face.

"Kiss Me" he says putting his hand on your back and pulling you closer. You kissed him.

Then kissed him again and again.

You laid with your head on his chest and whispered.

"Goodnight Kenma"