18

months later. February 10th.

You laid on your tummy with your arm under your pillow. You listened to the birds chirping outside of your window. You breathed in your lavender incense making you more tired.

You didn't want to move but if you didn't get up to go to the bathroom right now you'd probably pee yourself. So you pulled yourself out of bed and went to the bathroom.

You washed your face and brushed your teeth. You went back to your room and grabbed your phone.

"8:43"

You groaned at how early it was. You opened your phone and texted Kenma.

| y/n |
Hey ken wanna come over today?

You then went on Instagram and scrolled through your feed for a bit. You then got up and went downstairs for something to eat.

You ate and continued on with your day. Around 12 Kenma had answered.

| Kenma |
Yeah sure I'll come over in 10

| y/n |
Okay cant wait to see you <3

| Kenma |
Me either love you!

| y/n |
Love you too :)

You replied. You cleaned up your room and changed clothes. You heard a knock from the front door and ran down the stairs. You opened the door and saw Kenma.

"Hey babe" he said. "You look gorgeous" "hi and thank you" you said. He walked in and you closed the door. You guys went upstairs and laid on your bed. You were facing eachother on your sides.

"So I wake up super early this morning right, and for some reason I just didn't wanna get up! Usually when I wake up early I take it as motivation and try to be productive but today was different" "yeah Im the opposite I hate when I wake up early" he said.

You guys continued to talk for a bit. You decided to watch a movie and cuddle for a while. You spent the day together before he eventually had to go home.

"Bye ken love you!" "I love you to babe" he said kissing you goodbye. He left and you did up a few chores before getting ready for bed.

You laid in your bed covered in blankets that kept you warm. You closed your eyes and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

"MOM MOM MOM" you screamed as your eyes were scrunched closed in pain. Your head was throbbing with a stabbing pain. You cried as your mom ran in.

She called an ambulance and then, everything went dark.