Part 4

Y/N's POV:

Snore... snore....

"Hey! That grumpy man is sleeping!" I whispered to Taehyung as he smirked. He took out a paper ball from his stack inside his bag and threw one at him as he kind of woke up.

"Dashi run run run!" 

I and Taehyung ran as fast as you could while Mr.Min shouted from behind.

"THESE KIDS! COME BACK YOU BOTH!" He sighed.

"What troublemakers!" He said before going back to sleep again.

Author's POV:

"Hah. I am hungry. Let's grab something to eat." Taehyung said as you nodded.

"Wait I need to change! You need to as well." You said as he nodded going to his room while you were with him.

"Here. Your clothes." He said giving you your clothes. Because you both often did sleepovers, so you both had each other's clothes for each other.

"I will go and change in the washroom. You change in the room." He said as you nodded.

"ah!" You exclaimed as your clothes fell from the couch causing you to pick them up and dust off the dirt.

Taehyung was done and he opened the washroom door and saw you changing.

"AAAAAAAAA!" You screamed thinking someone opened the door of Taehyung's room. 

"SHUSH! It's me you panic monster!" He said as you calmed down.

"Look away!" You said as he looked back rolling his eyes.

"As if I never saw you naked." He said.

"YOU DIDN'T!" You said as he nodded.

"I actually didn't but who cares. HAH! I SAW YOU NAKED IN CHILDHOOD." He said as you glared at his backside.

"Are you done yet?" Taehyung whined as you giggled.

"Yep! Now turn around." You said as he turned around. 

"What a drama queen!" He mumbled but you heard it. He immediately regretted his words as you glared at him smacking his head.

-time skip-

"Yum!" You said digging in your ramen as Taehyung stared at you blankly.

"What?" You asked kind of irritated because of his glare which disturbed your peaceful eating.

"Won't you feed me?" He asked as you raised a brow.

"Are you my boyfriend that I should feed you? Go get a girlfriend and tell her to feed you." You said as he widened his eyes.

"Girlfriend?" He asked gulping as you laughed at his behavior.

"What happened to the Hot Boy KIM TAEHYUNG? Huh? You scared rat!" You said laughing as he glared at you.

"Ah no.. umm I WILL GET A GIRLFRIEND SOON YOU SEE!" He said but you just slurped your ramen not believing his nonsense.

"At least feed me for now." He said as you stared at him blankly.

"Are you a 2-year-old kid that I should feed you?" You asked as he pouted looking down melting your heart.

"Okay okay.. I AM GONNA FEED YOU. You little devil.." You mumbled the last part in a low tone as he grinned at you opening his mouth.

"Aaa!" You said taking the chopsticks close to his mouth and...

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!" You laughed chewing your ramen. He glared at you as he took the glass of soda and poured it in your ramen.

"YOU-" You chased him the entire house creating a great mess.

-1 hour later-

"We need to clean the mess now." You said looking at the house which was in a weird condition right now. 

"Well.. we do." Taehyung said as you glared at him.

"All your fault." You said as he glared back at you.

"You could've just fed me the ramen!" He said.

"Are you a 2-year-old kid THAT I SHOULD FEED YOU RAMEN?" You asked back. 

-30 minutes later-

"I SAID IT'S YOUR FAULT!" You said as Taehyung argues back.

"NO You can just feed me some ramen! YOUR FAULT!" 

You both fought for almost 40 minutes over absolutely nothing but arguing. 

"Kids we are back! How were yo-" Mrs.Kim's eyes widened seeing the house condition as you and Taehyung exchanged looks.

"YOU BOTH ARE GROUNDED!" Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim shouted as you both sighed. 

-next day-

"What are you doing TaeTae?" You asked as he just giggled making you widen your eyes.

"ARE YOU-" You were about to shout but Taehyung put his hand on your mouth shutting you up.

"Yes, I am doing the same thing again and you don't have to shout and tell it to the world." He said as you stared at him. 

"But what if they catch you? You'll get a good punch from the girls." You said laughing as he just smiled innocently putting in the chit in a girl's bag.

"May God save your soul after this." You said as he scoffed.