Part 12

Author's POV:

"Good job!" Taehyung said as you glared at him. 

"And who told you to literally speak so much? He didn't want a bad breath though." You said confused.

"Yeah, whatever. He was annoying me and not letting me do the maths." He said.

"You CAN just GO THERE! Ugh! Now, what will I do?" You sighed as he came and sat beside you.

"I can help you." He said.

"No Thank YOU!" You said smacking his head and going to your class.

"It's true when they say you shouldn't help people!" He spoke loudly for you to hear but you just stuck your tongue at him leaving.

-6 magical years later cause the author's brain doesn't work-

Taehyung's POV:

"MWO?" I and Y/N almost jumped out of our places as they nodded.

"But-" Y/N was cut off by Mrs.Kang.

"Look, guys. We know you guys are just best friends but as you don't have any love interests so we decided to ask you this. We know it sounds so cliched and weird but trust us, we just want the best for you." Mrs.Kang said.

"Tae? Y/N? Any objections?" Mr.Kim asked as I looked at the ground. Although I started liking Y/N 6 years ago, I can't use this opportunity to marry her without her will. God knows if she even likes me.

"I don't know. I don't care about these. Ask Y/N." I said as everyone looked at her. 

"I am not interested in dating or whatsoever.. so I think I have no choice but to agree. Whatever." She said as everyone hugged each other. While I and Y/N stared at each other awkwardly. 

"Ah! Let's not get this awkward? Okay? We'll still be best friends!" Y/N said as I nodded smiling. 

------------------------------------

"Pick a dress Y/N!" I said as she came and stared at the dresses.

"They are all weird. Isn't there anything comfy?" She asked as the staff member laughed awkwardly while I scoffed.

"Yah Paboya! You won't find any comfy dresses here. We are here for a wedding gown! Not pj's." I said as she glared at me.

"Whatever. I don't know. You pick!" She said as I sighed. Soon I spotted a beautiful white lace gown with beautiful patterns on it. I smiled picking it.

"How is it?" Y/N asked as my jaw dropped on the floor. She was looking extremely beautiful in the dress. 

"Ugly." I said as she came towards me smacking my arm.

"Ouch!" 

"Speak honestly." She said.

"Well I am being one.. You look like a cow." I said.

"Then let me just take it off. I won't wear it." She said as I stopped her from leaving.

"Yah! I was just kidding. It isn't that bad. Let's just buy it." I said as she scoffed. 

"Your turn!" She said as I nodded.

"I will pick now because you picked the last time." She said as I nodded.

Author's POV:

You almost stopped blinking for a minute when you saw Taehyung in the tuxedo.

"Yah you don't have to compliment it. I know I look cool as always." He said. 

"Yah now you can blink.. I know I am charming but don't fluster me." He said smirking as you burst into laughter.

"Mwo?" He asked.

"Y-you- HAHAHAHHAAH wore HAHAHA HAHAHA the HAHAHHAHAH tuxe HAHAHHA do- HAH HAHAHA WRONG!" You said as he frowned looking at the mirror and his eyes widened. Even the staff member laughed a little.  

"Yah! Forget this happened." He said running to change his dress.

"Now?" He asked coming back as you clapped.

"Finally Baby TaeTae learned how to wear a TuXeDo~" You said laughing as he sighed.

"Shut up." He said.

--------------------------------

"We are home!" You said as you and Taehyung got in the house.

"Kids.." Mr.Kim said.

"Nae?" You both asked as he sighed.

"Sorry for all the rubbish idea we gave you. It's okay. You don't have to marry each other. It was just a weird idea." He said as you stared at the floor. Somewhere, you didn't want this wedding to get canceled. 

"So we will be canceling it." He said.

"No? No need! We already bought the dress!" You said as he smiled.

"It's okay. We can keep it for your wedding." He said as Taehyung nodded.

"Umm, I mean... it's not that bad to marry each other right?" You asked as Mr.Kim looked at you confused.

"Wae? You wanna marry me?" Taehyung said with a mischievous grin as you glared at him. 

"Ani! It would be weird to cancel it suddenly! What about the guests?" You asked.

"We didn't tell anyone yet. We weren't sure." Mr.Kim said as you sighed.

You knew you didn't want the wedding to be canceled but what you didn't notice was Taehyung and Mr.Kim winking at each other.