Part 8

Author's POV:

Walking on the roads, laughing your hearts out. Having the best times of the day. Showing the world a new side of happiness. 

"Watch out! You'll trip!" Taehyung said holding you from falling on the ground while you were laughing your heart out.

'Aish this girl...' He thought.

Scrunching your nose looking at the sky full of beautiful clouds. But even more beautiful than the clouds was your friendship, the bond, and the moment you both shared.

"Hey, TaeTae! What are we gonna do when we grow old?" You said as he thought for a while.

"We will get married and have kids!" He said as you nodded.

"Will they be like us?" You asked.

"No. They won't." He said as you looked down in confusion.

"Because they will be scarier than us!" He said as you both laughed.

"Yah they might be polite and nice too!" You said.

"Chances lower than our chance of us living without each other." He said bluntly.

"Is it that hard? We can live without each other I guess." You said.

"We never did that though." He said as you nodded.

"What will happen if we have to live without each other someday? I would be happy if I live alone. PEACE!" You said. totally not in a sense as Taehyung looked at you with mixed emotions.

"As if I wanna LIVE WITH YOU? EW!" Taehyung said.

Staring at the sky you both thought for a while. Soon the sunset, inviting the darkness.

"Ah it's getting late!" You said as Taehyung nodded. You both kept walking.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Nowhere." He said.

"Hey wait!!! I think I see something familiar- WAIT YOUR HOUSE!" You shouted as he looked closely.

"Hah? Looks like mine.. WAIT OMG! IT'S MY HOUSE!" He said as you nodded.

"Why didn't we recognize the roads?" You asked.

"I don't know.." He said.

Ringing the doorbell, you both expected your parents to be together, preparing for punishment for you both or maybe worried because you both went missing but you both were met by an unexpected scene which you wish you never saw.

"Y-Y/N!" Mrs.Kim came towards you hugging you tightly as you hugged her back confused. You could see everyone crying as you looked at Taehyung confused but he seemed confused too.

"What h-happened?" You asked awkwardly amidst the sad and haunted place. Getting inside, you saw packed bags, suitcases, and most of the house decor was taken off. 

Suddenly your heart started feeling anxious, your heartbeats increased as anxiety took the best of you, and the same goes for Taehyung.

"What is this Eomma? Appa?" He asked.

"We are leaving South Korea, son.." Mr.Kim said as your eyes widened. You wanted it to be a dreadful nightmare but it wasn't.

"B-but why Samchon?" You asked as he sighed.

"Dear.. we had a company transfer. So we have to go." He said. 

"Is it a must?" You asked as he nodded trying to hold back his tears, while Mr.Kang came and hugged him. You smiled looking down. Taehyung on the other hand was really shocked, surprised, numb, and a thousand more emotions which even he didn't know.

Just a while ago you both were wondering what would happen if you both get apart, and here destiny was giving you the answer. 

"C-Can T-Tae at least stay?" You asked with hope just to get silence as an answer. You smiled nodding.

You looked at Taehyung who was now heading to his room. Walking towards his room, you peeked through the door to see him packing up his clothes quietly.

You went inside. Standing at a corner staring at him. Even though he knew you were behind him, he ignored your presence. You sighed but he ignored you again. You sighed again but this time loudly.

He looked at you then started packing. You could see from his eyes that he was trying to hold in his cries and his eyes were red because of that.

You saw him putting your clothes in his suitcase as you chuckled.

"Are you gonna wear that frock pabo?" You said as he just crooked his brows at you and then went back to packing.

He put your frock in his suitcase intentionally but you didn't know that. You thought he did that by mistake.

"Stop ignoring me!" You said.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!" You shouted turning him towards you as he tightly hugged you without any words. He cried on your shoulder. Seeing him cry made your heartache, trying to control your tears you bit your lip but it was just such a sudden shock that even you couldn't do anything about it.

Letting your tears fall, you stroked his back. 

"Y-Y/Nie.." He said crying as hummed in response.

"I d-don't want to go.." He said.