Part 14

"So this is what happened the entire week?" You asked as everyone nodded. You burst into laughter as everyone looked at you confused.

"You all could've just told me." You said.

"You wouldn't have accepted this though... how would we?" Mr.Kim said as everyone nodded

"OKAY NOW AS EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING WHEN AM I GETTING ACCEPTED?" Taehyung suddenly whined.

"Well, you are rejected." You said as he looked at you, mouth hanging on the floor. 

"WAE?" He asked as you tried holding in your laughter.

"Cause I don't like you anymore." You said as he looked at you.

"God take me away." He said as he started crying like a baby.

"Y/N!" Mrs.Kang glared at you as you muttered a sorry.

"Yah you crybaby! Stop crying. I like you too. And you aren't rejected." You said as he looked at you and grinned.

"HAHAHAHA. YOU ACCEPTED ME!" He said dancing as you glared at him.

"YOU-" You said as he ran away.

"WAIT YOU TOMATO CRACKER!" You said chasing him out of the house.

"They will never change." Mr.Kim said chuckling as everyone nodded.

"YAH STOP!" You said catching him as you breathed heavily.

"Stop running." You said in a heavy breath.

"Yah Yah I am tired too." He said coughing. 

Soon you both sat on the bench in front of you. 

"Are we girlfriend and boyfriend now?" Taehyung asked as you looked at him for a while.

"I don't know. Maybe?" You said.

"Wait you need to propose to me first!" You said as you and Taehyung looked forward and then...

"NOOOOOO!" You both screamed together.

"That isn't a good option." You said as Taehyung nodded.

"Weird we had to fall for each other. It's weird." Taehyung said.

"You fell for me first didn't you?" You asked as he looked at you and nodded hopelessly.

"But even if you fell later YOU DID THAT TOO!" He said as you sighed nodding.

(GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME- I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE)

Suddenly you both looked behind under the bench you were sitting on to see a couple kissing while rolling on the floor.

You and Taehyung looked at each other and then the couple.

You were about to puke when Taehyung shut your mouth trying to hold his laughter. Meanwhile, the couple saw you both and ran away.

"We didn't even do anything." You said looking at them both running so weirdly.

"Maybe they were doing this secretly so they got scared seeing us." Taehyung said as you nodded.

"Let's just go home." You said.

"Being a boyfriend and girlfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"Um, we like each other and we confessed, although in weird ways but we did. So.." Your voice faded at the end as Taehyung nodded.

"Gaja! (Let's go)" Taehyung said as you both went home.

"We are home!" You both said opening the door as you were invited with balloons and confetti.

You were shocked to see your family members running and jumping happily shouting while popping random balloons. You and Taehyung walked further to see the living room full of balloons and decorations there. 

There was a beautiful cake with sweets and gifts.

"When did you do this?" You asked as everyone giggled.

"We had this planned. So we could do this quickly when you both left." Mr.Kim said.

"MWO? YOU DID THIS BUT DIDN'T TELL ME?" Taehyung suddenly said in between dramatically shocked.

"It was a surprise for you two!" Mrs.Kang said as everyone chuckled. 

"GOMAWO!" You shouted while Taehyung did as well. Soon they all dragged you both in front of the cake. 

"But what is this all about?" You asked.

"YOU BOTH ARE FINALLY A COUPLE! SO WE HAD TO DO THIS!" Mr.Kang shouted as you looked at him in disbelief.

"Says the one who said he will never get me married! Appa!" You said as everyone chuckled.

"Oh and here are the rings!" Mrs. Kang said as he handed you one box of ring and Taehyung the other.

"What are we doing with these?" You asked. 

"Getting engaged!" Mrs.Kang said as your eyes widened as well as Taehyung's.

"WHAT?" You both shouted together.

*this author is useless no doubt*