Part 5

Author's POV: 

"See I will get a beautiful girlfriend this time." He said as you just chuckled.

"What?" He asked kind of offended.

"Nothing. Just make sure it isn't like last time." You said as he gulped looking at something super interesting on the table but you both knew what you both were thinking about.

-Flashback-

"TaeTae are you sure?" You asked as he just nodded grinning. You nodded and you both sat on your desk which you shared starting to write the notes. 

Soon, a girl wearing big fat glasses, a face full of stuffed makeup, and her yellow toothy grin with braces came into the class. (hey hey I'm not racist- this is just a fake comedy scene. I don't mean any negativity towards anyone.)

Taehyung didn't notice while you were staring at the girl's directions. She went and sat on the exact same desk on which Taehyung kept the random love letter. Your eyes widened as you almost laughed. Taehyung looked at you confused.

"What?" He asked as you pointed at the girl's hand which was now holding the paper. He glanced at it and shrugged it writing his notes but soon froze and looked back with widened eyes to see the girl looking at him in a loving creepy way. 

You gave her an awkward smile while she just stared at Taehyung dreamily giving you creepy vibes. And for Taehyung? You looked beside you to see him shivering in his place.

"Well.. you got yourself a very lovely girlfriend, I see." You said. He just looked at you with a 'please save me' face. The girl surely looked sweet but her looks were creepier than any haunted movie.

Soon the teacher left as the girl came towards your seat.

"Aww, Taehyungie~ I love you too. And I want to be your girlfriend." She said putting a hand on Taehyung's shoulder as he backed away kind of flinching. You looked down acting as if you were writing down your notes when in reality, you were trying to hold your laugh real bad.

And Taehyung had to date that girl for an entire week until she herself left Taehyung. 

-End of Flashback-

You laughed out loud thinking about that. Then you laughed even more thinking about what happened while he had to date that girl.

"Aww Taehyungie~ You are so cute!" The girl said pecking Taehyung's cheek as he almost died out of cringes. 

"Stop bro!" You said laughing as he was rubbing his cheek with a hard scrubber until it turned red.

"No no no!" Taehyung suddenly said taking the chit from that desk as you laughed at him.

"You can never date someone like this. Not in this life!" You said laughing as he glared at you.

"As if you are dating 10 guys right now?" He said as you raised a brow.

"I kept some on hanging. I can accept them if I want but..." You said looking at the weird guy giving you the creepy grin while Taehyung started laughing.

"Shut up." You said but he laughed even more.

-time skip-

"Done?" You asked Taehyung nodded. You both went to the Saturday party dressing as clowns while carrying the ghosting gadget with you.

-At the party-

"Idiot! Here not there!" You said to Taehyung who was eating instead of helping you bomb the party.

"Yeah yeah coming." He said coming towards you as you nodded instructing him how to bomb the party.

"Okay, I go there! Then you hide and use the gadget!" Taehyung said as you nodded.

Taehyung showed you a thumbs up before going to that side as you started working on the gadget. From the corner of your eyes, you could see Taehyung dancing in the excitement in the corner.

"Aish this alien.." You mumbled fixing the gadget smirking to yourself. You gave a thumbs up to Taehyung as he showed it to you back.

"Three..."

"Two..."

"On-" 

*BOOM*

Screams were heard as everyone started running here and there. The lights turned off indicating the electricity went off. 

"SHUT UP!" Suddenly a deep scary voice interrupted the place as you froze in the place.

"Move an inch and I won't hesitate to take away your lives." The male voice said as everyone hid. Soon the lights turned on as a man entered the place with his well-built bodyguards.