Part 16

Author's POV:

"YAH GIVE IT TO ME!" You said running behind him.

Suddenly you caught him and tried to snatch the remote from him but you both got tangled with each other and you fell on top of him.

Your eyes widened as well as his too. 

You tried getting up but he pulled you closer. Suddenly, you could feel nervousness filling you up. 

You could say you both were hugging each other. 

Suddenly you both pulled away as you could see his cheeks burning in red. 

"Your cheeks-" You were cut off by everyone's screams.

"OH MY GOD LOOK SO CUTE!!!" Mrs.Kim said.

"I TOLD YOU THEY MAKE A GOOD COUPLE!" Mr.Kim said.

"OH GOD! MY EYES! WHAT A BLESSING!" Mr.Kang said as everyone chuckled.

"Y/N... you might have gained weight. Let Taehyung breath in peace." Mrs.Kang said as you got up off Taehyung quickly. 

Taehyung chuckled as you took the remote from him. 

"Ok bye!" You said running towards your room to watch the TV show leaving everyone behind. 

------------------------------------

"Hah what a sky!" You said sitting on the terrace enjoying the view. Soon you looked at your finger.

"What a shame.." You took a breath.

"Usually people date secretly cause they are scared of their family's objections and here are we!" You said chuckling to yourself.

"What are you doing fiancee?~" Taehyung suddenly came in between hugging you from behind making you surprised.

You both even cuddled each other sometimes but now it felt different.

"Do you like that Seojun guy in the true beauty drama?" He suddenly asked as you looked at him confused but then smirked.

"Why?" You asked.

"No.. just. You were calling him your baby back then." He said but also sounded kind of offended.

"Wae you jealous?" You asked as he shook his head as a no.

"Ani.. I think you are." You said as he scoffed.

"WHOSE FIANCEE WOULDN'T BE JEALOUS IF THEIR TO-BE WIFE CALLS SOMEONE ELSE THEIR BABY AND NOT THEIR FIANCEE!" He shouted as you shut your eyes.

"Calm down my son." You said.

"Oop-" You shut your mouth trying to hold in your laughter as he glared at you. Suddenly he pulled you closer and......

"KISSED!!!" Mr.Kang said as everyone danced.

Nothing much. Taehyung kissed you as you were about to kiss him back but suddenly your family members saw you and they started celebrating because it was your first kiss. 

And here were you and Taehyung sitting in the middle of them celebrating your first kiss which was ruined by THEM.

Even though they ruined it, it wasn't their fault. They are just too naive and happy about you both and that's why they were so weird. 

-1 a.m-

"What a weird life.. I couldn't even date him and I am getting married to him."  You said as you applied your skincare products.

"Hah goodnight!" You said as you hugged your pillow trying to sleep.

You were almost sleepy but you jumped on your bed feeling someone hugging you.

"AAAAA-" You were about to scream as someone shut your mouth.

"Shut up!" Taehyung whispered as you glared at him.

"What are you doing in my room at 1 am?" You asked as he scoffed.

Yes, you and Taehyung were sleeping in different rooms because your family was scared you'd do something more than just kissing so they separated your rooms.

God knows what goes on in their minds. 

"Hah.. I came here cause you didn't kiss me back then and I want that refund now." He said as you chuckled sarcastically.

"Wae? Are you not giving it back to me?" He asked as you shook your head as a no smiling evilly.

He hugged you tighter making you cough.

'Yahh leave me!" You said but he smiled back at you just the way you smiled at him.

"Come on!!" You said as he pecked your lips whispered a 'no.'

"Okay fine!" You said as he grinned.

You pecked his lips but he stared at you blankly.

"Mwo?" You asked as he pulled you into a n o t h e r kiss. 

(if you beat me up with a sandal for writing trash, I ACCEPT IT!) 

This time, you kissed him back as he smiled between the kiss. The kiss was just two lips moving in sync, no tongue added. And yet, it was the most beautiful moment in life you could ever have.

"KIDS!"