Part 9

Author's POV:

"I don't want to go...I don't want to leave you." Taehyung said as you patted his back.

"You said you aren't interested in staying with me?" You said as he glared at you with his red eyes.

"But you are crying too. Although you said you don't want to live with me." He said as you wiped your tears.

"I was crying for your mom and dad." You said but he didn't buy your lies.

"Oh really? Then why are you here? Go to them! Don't come to me!" He said as you chuckled.

"And you really think that! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED YOU! To create trouble.." You said as he stared at the floor. You both pulled away from the hug and looked at each other.

"Hey! You can go but you can't forget me. If you do, I will seriously go there and pull your pants off in public!" You said.

"Yeah and then they will put you in a mental hospital." He said as you glared at him.

"Hmm now pack fast." You said as he looked at you suspiciously.

"Do you want me to go away that bad?" He asked as you rolled your eyes.

"Just pack idiot! Then we can spend some time peacefully." You said.

"Our last time.." He said as you stared at him.

"You will come back won't you?" You asked gulping in the anxiety.

"I don't know. But see! I will get a good job, create my own company! I will marry and have kids! And then I will come back and then search for you on the streets." he said as you looked at him confused.

"Why streets?" You asked.

"BECAUSE YOU WILL BE A BEGGAR!" He said laughing as you glared at him. You smacked his head as pouted looking down.

"Yeah, enough of the acting! Now let's go." You said zipping his suitcase.

Sighing, you handed him the suitcase and a few more bags but ended up sharing some. While you were about to walk you slipped on the floor causing you to fall over Taehyung with all the bags and suitcases.

You gasped but gasped even more looking down to see Taehyung under you. You quickly tried to get up but tripped on a suitcase and fell causing Taehyung to laugh on the floor as you smacked his arm.

"Oww!" He said.

"We are always causing trouble here and there!" You said sighing but then giggling as he giggled. But soon stopped.

"Maybe we won't be able to do these anymore." He said as you nodded looking down. Unknowingly you both started crying on each other's shoulders.

 But soon were interrupted by a few waves of laughter and talking. You both looked at the door to see your parents laughing and looking at you both in awe.

You both looked at each other and then them. 

"Aww, kids! You both are so cute!" Mrs.Kim said as you both looked at her confused.

"See! I told you it'd be like this!" Mr.Kang said to Mr.Kim as they all nodded while your and Taehyung's jaw dropped.

"What is wrong?" You asked as they came to you both.

"So.. Tae dear, Y/N dear, we aren't going anywhere. This was just a prank on you both because you both always keep pranking us and everyone so we thought.. we should pull a prank on you two as well." Mrs.Kang said. 

You both got angry.

"But why this prank?" Taehyung said irritated as Mrs.Kim chuckled.

"Because we know that you both can't live without each other. And your pranks which you keep doing on couples, best friends and break their relations, it's not funny dear. It hurts them just like it hurt you both." Mrs.Kim said as you both looked down.

"But this was too sad.." You said looking down as they all chuckled.

"Don't worry. We have been together since birth and we will be together till death. Nothing can keep our happy family apart!" Mr.Kim and Mr.Kang said as you all hugged each other sharing moments of joy and happiness. 

Surely, family bonding doesn't always have to be blood-related but love related. 

Hey guys! I know this part is really short. I could've added some more words and scenes but I didn't because I felt like this would be a good place to leave it as an ending- god my dramatic ass. Ok nvm Thank you much for reading this so far. Borahae <3