𝐨𝐧𝐞

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚  𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊
001. 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮❝ 𝓼𝓸  𝓾𝓶  𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮  𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮  𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂  𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 ❞♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮
❝ 𝓼𝓸 𝓾𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NEW YORK CITY ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
BALMAIN FASHION SHOW
YEAR 1997

"mother! just stop it looks fine!" i pushed my mother's hand away as she tried to 'fix' my hair. "delaney detta är en viktig show! du måste se bäst ut," (delaney this is an important show! you must look your best,) she hollered as she started to fix my hair anyway, spraying it with super-strength hairspray to make it look more sleek. i rolled my eyes.

as the music started, i jumped up from the styling chair, slapping my mother's hands from my face while she was 'touching up' my makeup. "i'm gonna be late!" i ran to the line of girls and stood behind bella. "there you are! we started lining up five minutes ago delaney," she said holding my hands. "it's my mom, she always touches up my looks and it gets so annoying. i was even late for my walk one time!" bella shook her head but smiled, trying to talk me into a better mood. she then went down the runway strutting her powerful walk right after gigi, turning the corner going back backstage. then it was my turn.

i began walking down with a fierce stare, being sure to cross my legs and slightly swinging my arms. suddenly, i felt a hard stare on me. my eyes scanned through the crowd when i then spotted the one and only, leonardo dicaprio. he looked so handsome. his hair was styled slicked back and he wore a fancy suit. his eyes were focused on me as the next model began to walk behind me. i parted my lips as i noticed my head was turned. i quietly gasped and fixed my stance, walking back down the opposite way of the runway, turning the corner to go backstage.

i stopped dead in my tracks and my thoughts flooded with his face as my mother came over to me, lecturing me in swedish about my mistake. gigi came over, talking my mother out of yelling at me. she then took my hand and lead me to where the rest of our friends were in line. "what was that? what happened?" kendall asked. i shook my head out of my thoughts and began to tell them that leonardo dicaprio's eyes were fixed on me. "girl you win at life," bella laughed. "oh, go kendall," gigi motioned for kendall to walk down for the finale with all of the models. i took a deep breath and began to walk behind bella. there he was again, his eyes fixed on my face, slowly lowering all the way down my body. a smirk tugged at my expression.