𝐭𝐰𝐨

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚 𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊
002. 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨+𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮❝ 𝓭𝓾  ä𝓻  𝓮𝓷  𝓼å  𝓭𝓾𝓶  𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓷  𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓪 ❞♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮
❝ 𝓭𝓾  ä𝓻  𝓮𝓷  𝓼å  𝓭𝓾𝓶  𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓷  𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓪 ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ JFK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"leonardo!" i spot leonardo in a matte black porsche and i run over to him, kate, johnny, and rob taking the luggage out of the car. this caught my mother's attention. "hey!" he said. "good sleep?" he asked pointing out my dark circles. i rolled my eyes. "so funny." "by the way, please call me leo." i nodded and kate greeted me. "hey, i'm johnny--we haven't properly met," he shook my hand. i nodded. "delaney," i said shaking rob's hand next.

"vilka är dom?" (who are they?) my mother came over to me and asked, complaining that she was trying to get the luggage out of the car. the boys fixed themselves up. "mamma det här är några vänner jag fick i går kväll." (mom these are some friends i made last night) i explained to her. "leo, johnny, and kate." they smiled and said hello as i said their names. "guys this is my mom um her name is vera." "nice to meet you guys," my mother said, her heavy accent made her a bit hard to understand. she shook their hands. "jag hatar att avbryta men jag behöver lite hjälp med bagaget. delaney will catch you all later," (i hate to interrupt, but i need some help with the luggage) she dragged my arm to our own car and i rolled my eyes at the group who chuckled in response.

once we were done getting boarding passes, i followed my mother lugging my suitcase behind me to get in line for the weight check. leo, johnny, rob, and kate stood in line behind us.

we made small talk and once we were done with the weight check, we all went straight to security, breezing through it.

after all the annoying airport stuff, we still had 30 minutes before the plane boarded so the group and i went into a small cafe in the airport, my mother stayed at the gate.

"can i have the waffles with fruit and nutella please?" i asked the waiter who put our orders in. "your food will be out shortly," he smiled and disappeared into the kitchen.