𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚  𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊
017. 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮, 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶❝ 𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪  𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓪  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸

❝ 𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪  𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓪  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸. ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

∞ 9 MONTHS LATER ∞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ HOME ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

i rolled over and moaned glancing at the alarm clock on the nightstand. two thirty in the morning.

i sighed and looked on the other side to see leo fast asleep. it warmed my heart and i scrunched my nose.

i rolled over and stretched then walked over to the bathroom to pee.

once i was done, i flushed, washed my hands and looked in the mirror at my big stomach.

i smiled, knowing that a little life was developing in there, and she would soon be mine.

i walked back into the bedroom and turned the lights in the bathroom off. but as i laid back down, i felt a wet sensation on the sheets and furrowed my brows.

i turned on the lights making leo groan in sleepiness. "what're you doing?" he groaned and covered his eyes because they were sensitive to light--as he had just been woken up.

"leo my water broke," i said trying to stay as calm as possible.

he gasped. "what!?" he panicked and immediately sat up.

"call the doctor!" i yelled and started to feel what felt like intense period cramps--contractions.

leo scrambled to his feet and quickly dialed the doctor's number.

"hello? yeah uh...delaney is in labor i think--well her water just broke so-"

"yeah."

"okay."

"okay we'll be there in like a few minutes. bye!"

he hung up. "she said to come to the hospital and while we're on our way and getting ready and stuff to count how long your contractions are in between," he explained and ran into the bathroom to brush his teeth.