𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚  𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊
007. 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮❝ 𝓲  𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮  𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮  𝓲𝓼  𝓪  𝓰𝓲𝓯𝓽  𝓪𝓷𝓭  𝓲  𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽  𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭  𝓸𝓷  𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓲𝓽

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮
❝ 𝓲  𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮  𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮  𝓲𝓼  𝓪  𝓰𝓲𝓯𝓽  𝓪𝓷𝓭  𝓲  𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽  𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭  𝓸𝓷  𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓲𝓽. ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ BESTIA ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"okay guys so..." i say, making eye contact with anders and mother.

we were back at bestia. i was ready to break the news to mother and anders with father about a week later.

"father and i have brought you here because i have something to tell you both."

"just spit it out, i've got a business meeting at two," anders says checking his watch.

i stand up and slightly slam my hands on the table catching a few other customers' attention.

"i don't care if god was waiting for you at this meeting," i spat getting close to anders' face. father stood up and gently pulled me back.

"you're going to sit here until i'm completely done telling you what i need to! it won't take long anyway since you're only concerned about what goes on in your life," i sat down and crossed my arms.

"why you little-" mother says as anders curses at me quietly, father lecturing the both of them.

"now where was i?" i said taking a sip of espresso. "oh yes," i set the cup back down. "i'll just cut straight to the point so you can hurry to your little business meeting," i mocked causing anders to roll his eyes and tell me to shut up in swedish.

"i am not in love with you anders," i said with a devilish smile. he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

mother cackled and looked me up and down. "delaney it doesn't matter if you two are in love or not, what part of arranged marriage do you not understand?" she said holding her stomach from laughing.