𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚  𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊
005. 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮, 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓼❝ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓯𝓸𝓻  𝔂𝓸𝓾

❝ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾. ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ G-SPOT CLUB PARIS ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
(yes that's actually a real place in paris😭)

"woah!" leo yelled over the music as we walked into the strip club. he let go of my hand and put his hands over his ears. "you've never been to a strip club before!?" kendall yelled. "yeah! i have but it's not this loud!" he yelled back.

"and then i remembered that i left the cupcakes in the oven!" kate said finishing her story. we all laughed and johnny took a sip of his drink. we were in our own little spot, the employees arranged a cute little couch table thing for us with hookah, drinks, and food.

"rob can you take a picture of us!?!?" i yelled. "yeah!" i gave him my phone and kate and i posed with the hookah in our mouths. then i took one with each of everyone, finishing with a group picture with all eight of us.

i took a hit of hookah and leo took a sip of his margarita. "it's pretty crazy the things they can do on those poles," he yelled in my ear pointing to the strippers. "i know, extraordinary isn't it!" "you should try it sometime! then i can throw you hundreds!" he teased and nudged my arm, sarcastically laughing afterwards. i laughed with him.

"what's going on lovebirds? wanna go watch the girls with me!?" ask johnny. "yeah i'll come!" i replied standing up and grabbing my drink. leo stood up as well and we followed johnny to where the girls were dancing.

"WOOOH!!! YEAH!!!" i cheered them on. one girl twirled around on the pole and looked leo up and down. "leonardo dicaprio!?!?" she screamed. "do more tricks!" he yelled back. she did what she was told and did some seriously dangerous and crazy shit. johnny threw her lots of money and soon she asked him if he'd like a private room. and johnny being the sex lord he is, of course he went. gross.