𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚  𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊.
014. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮❝ 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽  𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭  𝓸𝓯  𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵  𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭  𝓫𝓮  𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓽𝓸  𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮  𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮  𝔀𝓱𝓸  𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼  𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮  𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼? ❞♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮
❝ 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽  𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭  𝓸𝓯  𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵  𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭  𝓫𝓮  𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰  𝓽𝓸  𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮  𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮  𝔀𝓱𝓸  𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼  𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮  𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼? ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ HOME ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"hello! melody, right?" i widely smiled at the woman at the door. "yep," she smiled and clutched the binder in her hand as i moved aside to let her in.

"you've got a beautiful home!" she said looking around before turning to me. "thank you," i smiled and held my hands together.

"leo's just getting out of the shower, i'll show you to the dining room." she nodded and followed me down the dark hallway.

"so um, can i get you anything?" i asked her. she shook her head and i let out a quick 'okay' before sitting across from her.

there was an awkward silence but she broke it by saying, "have you picked a dress yet?" with a long smile.

"i did, i-we flew to new york for a few days to dress shop," i smiled and awkwardly put my hands together. she nodded smiling.

"hi," leo said walking in the room. finally, the silence was loud.

he was wearing a white button up that was halfway unbuttoned, his silver chain shining through. he had grey plaid pants with it and black dress shoes. his dripping wet hair was slicked to the side with gel and he wore silver stainless steel rings. sexy as fuck as always.

"why hello, i'm melody, the wedding planner." melody got up and walked to leo holding out her hand to shake. he took and shook it and smiled. leo sat next to me.

"alright so have we decided a venue or any specific state to have the wedding?" she asked leaning towards leo making me cringe. if she was gonna act like this, there was going to be a problem. for god's sakes woman you're literally in your forties.

"uhh-yeah we chose to have it in tuscany, italy but we haven't chosen a venue yet. i think that's what we're struggling most with because we can't decide," leo explained with his hands.