𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚  𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊
00
012. 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮❝ 𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓮𝔂  𝓲𝓽'𝓼  𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂  𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮
❝ 𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓮𝔂  𝓲𝓽'𝓼  𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂  𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰. ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ LAX INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
------ONE WEEK LATER-----

"come on in!" the flight attendants welcomed our group. i smiled and nodded at them going down the aisle to the first class cabin.

we had left bora bora just a few days ago and today i was flying to new york city to go wedding dress shopping at kleinfield. leo and i had agreed on picking the wedding to be in tuscany, italy.

i know what you're thinking. delaney you literally just got engaged! i know, moving a little fast but i wanted to get the dress out of the way so i wasn't stressing about it all the time.

so i brought everyone who was in the wedding with me.

kate, bella, gigi, kendall, my two aunts, my three cousins, and khai were bridesmaids. my youngest cousin who is just four is the flower girl. and for my maid of honor i chose it to be my mother since i didn't want to have to pick between my best friends--i also didn't have any siblings/sisters.

leo was also coming on this trip but he was going suit shopping. his groomsmen were zayn, edward, rob, my two uncles, and my five cousins. he chose johnny to be his best man since he was an only child and he was closest to johnny--they've known each other forever.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL, NEW YORK CITY ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

i flopped on the bed and khai flopped on top of me. "ouughh," i groaned making the toddler crack up.

"is that funny?" i talked to her and tickled her in a cute voice making her laugh even harder.

"bonding i see?" gigi sat next to me on the bed.