7: You should have been born ugly

In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.

Piety is not a waste, and sin is not to be forgotten and the judge (Allah) will never die, do as you wish, whatever you sow; you reap ( Hadith )

"ZAHRA!!!!!!!!"

I jumped in my seat, nearly stabbing myself in the eye with the eyeliner pencil in my hand. The door burst open and Zayd stood there looking murderous.

I stared at him blankly, confused as to why he looked like he wanted to dismember me in the morning,"um, hi?"

"Hi to you too", He growled and marched closer to me, his face was red and I could almost see the steam coming from his ears. What did I do? I didn't mistakenly eat his snacks did I?

"So I'm casually scrolling through Instagram, and then what do I see?", He shoved his phone in my face, on the screen were the pictures I took of him at Brian's party, "I see this, on my very dear twin sister's page!", the sarcasm in his tone was very obvious and I tried my best to hold in my laughter.

I grinned, "yeah well, hey look it already has 200 likes"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I started laughing and Zayd's glare deepened, "my followers think you're cute", I giggled, "don't you like that?"

Zayd looked like he could behead me, "I'd like it if you deleted it", He spat.

"Umm...", I tapped my chin with the eyeliner pencil as I pretended to think about it, "nope", I said, popping the p and bolted out of the room before he could catch me.

"Get back here you goat!", He chased me to the living room and I glided past the chairs and went to the kitchen, I almost collided with Mom who was there drinking coffee. I stopped just in time and she shrieked and jumped, spilling some of the coffee onto her hand.

"Subhanallah, you two are going to be the death of me", she said and frowned at us, "what's it this time?"

"Look what she did to me!", Zayd wailed and showed Mom the pictures, she took one look at them and started laughing. I grinned and joined her, thank God Mom was also a good sport for pranks.

Zayd's face fell, "you.. you're laughing?"

Mom smiled at him, "it's actually kinda cute", she laughed and I nodded, "see? That's what I told him!"

Zayd scowled at us, "I don't care if it's cute, I want it deleted!"

"Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no", I sang as I spread jam on my toast to annoy him, "oh no, oh no, oh no no no n-"

"Shut up!!"

He looked at Mom, "Mom please tell her to take those pictures down", he begged, "I look like a pig"

"Well why were you eating like a pig?", She countered.

"I was in my comfort zone! Or so I thought", he glared at me, then he smiled as if a light bulb turned on in his head, "hold on, I'm sure I got some horrible pics of you too"

I stared at him silently as he desperately searched his phone, then he grinned, "yes, if you don't delete that post I'm posting this", he shoved his phone in my face. I stared at the picture and then back at him.

"You can't post that picture"

Zayd smirked, "oh yeah? You think I can't do it?"

I took a bite out of my toast, "no you can't, my hair's exposed", I said matter of factly.