Learning About Nana

Quick notice: This was written before Season 4, where Deku saw Nana in the end credits. Just wanted to put it out there. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It wasn't a stretch to say that Izuku knew his pro heroes. Starting from the age of five, he had been filling up notebook after notebook on them. They started off as a place to draw messy, childish versions of them, as well as learning their names, but as he got older, the content became more analytical, with notes on their Quirks, fighting styles and techniques.

He was known among his class as the hero fanboy, seemingly having an endless file of hero information in his mind. His excessive knowledge on them had helped him during hero training in coming up with strategic plans. It was safe to say Izuku was a hero info box, who can name every hero in the entire world in an instant.

And yet, he found himself at a stump, sitting at his dorm room desk with his face all scrunched up in deep thought, as he looked at the old photograph in his hand.

The photo in question had three figures, all standing outside in some sort of park. Izuku had already deduced two of them. The first was a young boy standing on the right, with messy blonde hair and blue eyes. Izuku knew that this was a young All Might, smiling as he held up a letter to the camera, which he had figured out to be the acceptance letter from U.A.

The second person was a tall man standing on the far left with short, white hair and wearing a white and yellow hero costume. That, Izuku figured, was All Might's mentor, Gran Torino. At first glance, it seemed like he wasn't smiling, as he had his arms crossed but at closer inspection, a small one could be found.

But then, there was the person standing in the middle. A female with black, shoulder length hair, with some tied back. She clearly looked like a pro hero, wearing a black sleeveless top and bottoms, along with yellow gloves and boots, and a white, long cape. Her eyes were shut as she sported a wide, grinning smile, with one hand resting proudly on All Might's shoulders.

She was the one that was stumping Izuku.

There was no denying she was a pro hero, existing around All Might's time, but she wasn't ringing any bells to Izuku. He knew some pro heroes from before his time just as much as the ones today, but nothing came to mind. He even looked through his previous notes just to be sure.

"Who are you?" Izuku asked himself as he leaned forward onto the desk, resting his head on one of his hand, looking more intensely at the photo. A photo that he wasn't even supposed to have.

He was helping All Might early in the afternoon, as his mentor had finally and officially moved into the student dorms, staying at the third floor where all the other teachers were. He helped in moving boxes into his dorm room, mostly the large ones that All Might couldn't lift due to his weakened state. He also helped in sorting out some of the contents in the room. Once he had finished, leaving his teacher and mentor to sort out the rest, he found the photo on the stairs. Deducing that it must have dropped from one of the boxes, he was about to head back to give it to All Might. But one look at the photo led his curious mind to find him where he was now.

"They seem to know each other." Izuku thought, going over what he knew. "I could ask him, but... he would have told me about her already, right? He did with Gran Torino. Did they... fell apart or...?"

He sighed, completely beaten as he leaned back on his seat, looking up. "I should give this back to him. He's probably looking for it." A guilty feeling entered in him as he thought about how it had been about 15 minutes since he found the photo. He didn't want to cause any trouble, but his curious, hero mind got the best of him.