Not A Stupid Dream

"Come on, All Might!"

Izuku's voice erupted through his throat as he yelled desperately. Not just him. Not just his friends that went against their classmates' advice to rescue Bakugo from the League of Villains, but the crowd of people that surrounded them in the streets, as their eyes were fixated on the large screen on the street that was broadcasting the terrifying fight that was unfolding in front of them.

The fight between the No.1 pro hero, All Might and the villain that had showcased tremendous power, who Izuku knew as All for One, was almost unbearable to watch, especially once the Symbol of Peace was revealed to be a skinny man. But the public continued to watch on, screaming and chanting at the screen.

Izuku was shouting at the top of his lungs, ignoring the burning sensation in his throat as he did. Tears were streaming down his face as he begged for All Might, the hero that he admired for his whole life and the man who had been mentoring him, to beat this villain. As he did, he could hear the cries of Iida, Kirishima and especially Bakugo, just as desperate as he was.

"You can do it, All Might!"

"Beat him!"

"Destroy that villain!"

"ALL MIGHT!!"

The cries of the public got louder and more desperate, hoping that their hero will endure and defeat All for One, who had just buffed up his right arm to exponential proportion. Izuku watched in horror as this unfolded.

"Should I have stayed? So that I could help him?"

He was beginning to feel useless that couldn't help All Might fight the evil they both shared. He knew he probably couldn't as he hadn't completed his training of One for All and had just got out from the hospital, but his need to help others swirled around him.

"Please, All Might! Don't lose...!"

"Win this, All Might!" He screamed as he and everyone else watched All for One and All Might collide fists, causing a massive explosion between them, with clouds of dusts flying everywhere. The screams began to die down as everyone just watched in shock and awe as the fight progressed. Izuku was unbelievably terrified, his hands shaking and his tears threating to continue pouring down.

"Can... he take all of this?" After all the screaming of desperation he had endured, he was starting to doubt. He didn't want to, though. He wanted to continue cheering, holding out hope that All Might will come of this fight with a victory like he always did. But he remembered something. He was reminded of All Might's condition as he watched blood spewed out of his arm and him gritting in pain, trying to hold on.

His removed stomach and damaged respiratory system. It was there. Izuku always knew it was there, but he didn't seem to acknowledge it before, seeing him coughing out blood as normal. He had done it so many times for it to be normal. But at this moment, at this crucial moment, his condition was his biggest concern.

"I should be there." He thought, his selfless nature coming back at full force. "I should... help him..."

Suddenly, there was an even bigger explosion that erupted through the speakers, causing everyone to become silent. Izuku was so deep in thought that he didn't focus on what was going on. The screen was covered in smoke, barely capturing the fight.

"It's pretty hard to see the ongoing fight. We're trying to capture as much as possible." The reporter announced.

Izuku's eyes were now glued to the screen like his classmates and everyone else. He held his breath as the screen continued to be covered.