Not the one

Khloe's POV

I sat at the meeting table with my family the head of the Midnight Mafia. I am now 17 and was now becoming the leader of the mafia. I was the one who had to make the decisions. I was the one who had to deal with the consequences if shit fell to pieces.

But I was ready. I've been watching my parents the ex-head leaders run this organization. I watched how they moved. Who they trusted. And admired their determination.

"Are you ready?" My mother asks me

"Yes" I say

"You got your team?" She asks

" I do" I say

"Who you got?" She asks

"Ivory and kavion are my right-hand mans they are my second eyes. Faith and Duce, handle all of the gun connections. Janay is handling all of the computer work. Hacking, Tracking, relocating, etc. destiny and Rico are the drugs connects. While Red and C-Notes are my trigger happy" I say with a smirk

"You doubled up. That was smart. You also planned it out. We know who you get that from and you damn sure ain't get it from your daddy." she says

Mom was born into the mafia my father was also born into another Mafia but he parted and made his own. My grandfather added him and his guys in making him and my mother falling In-love and having me. I have 2 younger siblings Kylie who's 14 and Jordan Jr who's 7. My mom is also 7 months pregnant with my little brother.

"Your first project is getting prepared. So stocking up on ammo-guns packages and everything else you need. You have the rest of the week to get it done." She smiles

"Good luck," she says kissing my head and walking out with my father.

I text them and tell them to meet me in our spot in I an hour. I hoped in the shower and dressed in comfortable clothes. I put one of my guns in the back of my suits. I wasn't the girly type when it came to business. I wore sweats and t-shirts and Jordan's.

I grab my keys to my Bentley. I tell my parents that I'm leaving and that I'd be back in a couple of hours. I stop to get some gas at the gas station, also some snacks. I get my snacks and stand in line to pay for them and my gas.

When a girl walks in with curly long bushy hair. She had on an ice-out chain and was wearing an all-white Nike sweatsuit. I paid for my stuff and walked out seeing and a white Bentley.

I walked to my car and pumped my gas. She came out and walked to the white Bentley. We locked eyes and looked away. All white outfit, all-white car? She had to be apart of the snow mafia. But I had on an all-black outfit with a black car. I'm sure where I came from gave it up too.  I finished pumping my gas and got into my car driving off.

I looked in my rearview mirror and saw she was looking in my direction. She knew exactly who I was and I was going to find out the same. I arrive at the secret warehouse that my family-owned. I walked in and saw everybody. I immediately walked to having my boyfriend giving him his snacks.

"Janay do me a favor" I say

She looks at me

"Look up the members of the Snow Mafia" I say

She does her magic and pulls them up.

I look scam through.