No Tomorrow

Khloe's POV

It's been two weeks since the project and now we're getting ready for Kavions funeral. I get dressed. I wear a black suit with a black laced spaghetti strapped shirt under. I put on some black red bottoms to match. I curled my hair and finished with accessories.

We all rode in a black Tahoe truck together. Asia and her crew showed up paying there respects, they surprisingly wore black as well.

We all walked into the church in a line on our way up to his casket. As I slowly approached I felt myself getting weaker and weaker. As I finally got to him tears fell down my face with out warning.

Ivory stands next to me basically holding me up. We walk and sit in the next row behind his family. We sit there about an hour and a half before we leave and go to the graveyard to Burry him.

His family gave me a rose from his casket to keep. As we get ready to walk back to our cars, Kayla (His babymomma) snatches my arm turning me around.

I look at her than at my arm.

"This all your fucking fault"

"Bitch if you ever grab me like that again-"

"Or what!? You gone kill me and his child like you did him? You are one crazy bitch. That's why he probably left your ass."

"You right I am a crazy bitch, a crazy bitch that will kill you and take care of your child like its mines if you ever walk up on me and disrespect me like that again. And don't get your hopes up sis, the only reason why he was with you is because I forced him to. Baby I made you the main bitch, ask somebody about me before you get your ass hurt."

Ivory grabs my arm

"Come on"

I climb into the truck with them rest of em, and we pull off.

I go home and change into something comfortable. After I meet everybody at the warehouse and give them their cut. I pack Kavion's cut up in a bag and I take it to his parents house.

"How much is in here?" His mom asks

"1.5 million for right now, as time goes on I'll keep bringing some."

Kayla comes down the stairs

"The money is only for y'all, his siblings, and his baby"

"Oh of course you would say that."

"I thought I killed him?"

"You did"

"Then why would you want my money?"

"He made that money on his own"

"That I paid him, this is my money. Oh I forgot he fucked him a regular bitch. Let me share something with you once a member from the mafia is gone they don't get no more money. But before all of this mafia shit and before I gave him to you he was mines and this was also my family, and I'm not that much of a bitch to
make his child suffer. You only got a few more months don't get your ass hurt because you wanna be a bold bitch. Stay in a babymommas place and play your role."

She stares at me.

"I'll be back to check you guys." I say leaving

I go back to the house to chill.

Kylie comes over and sits next to me.

"Now why was you arguing with that girl earlier?"

"She came at me talking about it's my fault"

"She's pregnant and emotional"

"And??"

"You threatened to kill her and take care of her unborn baby"

"So she called me a crazy bitch, so I'mma show her a crazy bitch."

"That's not right"

"Kylie I kill people for a living does it look like I care?"

"And y'all killing people for a living is what got me kidnapped, you shot, and Kavion dead. Y'all need to chill for real"

I look at her.

"Look this is a normal life for us, I know it's crazy but you gone have to get use to it, you about to turn 16 and about to join."

"What if I don't want too?"

"Now you know we don't have a choice. It's family legacy"

"Khloe I don't wanna kill people for fun."

"I'm not killing people for fun. When they mess with our money or have something that we want to take care of our family that's when we kill. You think I like killing people? That shit comes and haunts me in my sleep at night and the only way I can sleep is drugs."

"So why don't you stop?"

"Because this only way I know how to take care of y'all if anything happens to our parents. You know who our parents are the enemies that they have none us are guaranteed a tomorrow."

She looks at me

"I know it's scary but that's the way our life is and you'll learn to get used to it as time goes on."