Kamryn

Khloe's POV

There's a mafia party going on tonight. I decided that I wanted to take Kylie to give her a feel of things since she's only got a couple of months until she officially apart of the mafia.

I get her ready putting her on an Ozka black crop top with some tight skinny ripped jeans, black and white Jordan 1's. I curl her hair up in a curly afro that she always wears. She put on her own accessories, while I finished her up with eyelashes and lipgloss.

I then got dressed in a black bralet, with tight ripped jeans, along with a jacket wrapped around my waist, and black and white Jordan 1's. I curled my hair up with moose to give it a wet look. I added accessories with lashes and lipgloss.

I grabbed my keys to my black Brabus G Wagon. We left and met everybody at the party. We drink, smoked, and danced.

Blue showed and we ended up dancing together. He was feeling while I was throwing that shit back and I wasn't minding.

As time goes on a big man comes and tells me a girl names Kamryn wanted me in her section to talk business. I looked over and saw her sitting on one of the couches smoking hookahs.

She had on a two-piece crop top and skirt with an army fatigue jacket with black heels to match. I tell Kylie to stay with Blue and that I'd be back.

Kamryn (21)

Kamryn (21)

I walk over to the section.

She stands up. Come on let's go somewhere quieter. She leads us to the back of the place into a room. We sit down.

She lights a blunt and takes a puff. She hands it to me.

"No thank you" I say

"Okay well, I'm Kamryn, head of "Ace Mafia""

"I know who you are. Mafia In New Orleans, why you in Atlanta?" I ask

" Vacation"

"If you're on vacation why do you want to talk business?"

"Well being the head of a mafia is there such thing as a vacation?"

"No not really"

"So I called you back here because I wanna do a couple of connects with you."

"What kind?"

"All different Mafias are going extinct in New Orleans it's only a few of us so there isn't a lot of connections. I know that you have more than plenty."

" yes I do, how much you need?"

"1 million dollars worth"

I look at her

"But of course I need time."

"How much?"

"Week and then we meet you wherever to do the exchange."

"I'll consider the week, I'll send you the location on where to meet. But only a week after that I can't help you." I say

"Nice doing business with you."

I get up and start to walk out.

"Enjoy the rest of your night," she says with a smirk.

Kamryn POV

After the party, I go to my Atlanta residence. I get into the shower and put on something comfortable. I grab Brooklyn ( my two-year-old daughter) and get her ready for a bath. I call my right hand and tell her about the connection.

"So what's the real plan?" she asks

"We kill them and steal their stuff what else"

"Do you know who she is?"

"Yes, I know who she is why does that matter?"

"She isn't dumb Kamryn, she might've agreed to do the connection with you but she's smart she's going to have something up her sleeve if we try some weird shit."

" what you scared of an 18-year-old?"

"No, I'm telling you that we need to have this shit together because that 18-year-old will fuck all of us up."

I roll my eyes

"Ight whatever ill see you later on for the plan."

"Yeah okay"

I hang up and washed my baby up. After I finished and got her ready for bed, my boyfriend Brian walks in.

He kisses me and then grabs Brooklyn and starts playing with her. Me and Brian didn't have the best relationship. We argue all the time, it would sometimes even get physical. We just could never leave each other alone. We've been together ever since we were 16.

Brian (22)

Brian (22)

"So what's going on? You made that move yet?" he ask

"Yes, she's giving us a week we meet up wherever she wants and we do what we gotta do."

"We can't fuck this up, it's only 3 Mafias left in New Orleans."

" I know that, I got a plan I just need everybody to play the part and we gone be good."