Fuck Buddy

Khloe's POV

"Ughh where is he?" I ask myself

I had been trying to call kavion all day. We had a bad argument last night but my mom gave me an assignment and I couldn't do it by myself.

I called his phone multiple times and there still wasn't an answer. He needs to get out of his damn feelings so we can get this job done. My mom wasn't about to fuck me up because he wanted to hold a grudge.

I pull up to his house. I picked his lock and walked in. I started to walk to the stairs when I heard moaning.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself

I know this nigga not fucking nobody. He can't be fucking nobody.

I walk up the stairs slowly and quietly. I slowly walk to his door that was closed. I put my ear to the door and listened as a girl was moaning with pleasure to my boyfriend and calling him "daddy".

I bust in the room startling both of them. The girl was on top of him.

"Khloe wait-"

I start to attack the girl by pushing her off of him. She falls on the floor. I try to go for her again but kavion grabbed trying to hold me back.

The girl quickly grabs her stuff and runs out. I get out of kavion's hold taking the belt out of his pants and start whooping his ass with it.

He yells in pain telling me to stop. I continued until I got tired. Then finally left.

It's later that night and I'm on 3rd blunt.

I heard my door open. I was the only one who so I knew it was him.

"What kavion?" I ask

"I came to apologize." He says

"Well, you can keep your apology cause I don't care," I say

"Man see why you gotta be a bitch. This is why we got into it yesterday." He says

I look at him.

"We got into it yesterday because you were out here being friendly with these bitches. You give these bitches reasons to think they can one-up me cause you wanna sit in their fucking face. You did that arguing yesterday about how I'm insecure, and jealous just for me to find you fucking another bitch! But because I don't wanna hear a damn thing yo sorry ass gotta say I'm being a bitch. Nigga Fuck you!" I yell

He quickly grabs me by my neck and starts kissing me. Of course, my dumb ass gives in and kisses him back. Next thing I know we're having sex in my room.

This isn't his first time doing this. But he knows my weak spot and uses it against me. I know me being who am I probably shouldn't care but I'm still a girl who wants genuine love.

Somebody who wants to be with me and not just for who I am or what I'm capable of. I truly love kavion. I want us to work but I can't keep letting him hurt me like this.

Present-day

It was a couple of weeks of me and Asia crews working together. As everyone left me and Asia stay to handle some other business. We had to set up a robbery to set other mafias up as distractions.

Earlier that day a girl texted me telling me she was pregnant with kavion's baby. She said she ain't want no problems, he ain't tell her he was in a relationship and that she was coming to women to women.

I didn't say anything because I didn't feel like arguing with him or wasting my time trying to talk about my feelings when I knew shit wasn't going to change.

I must've been daydreaming.

"Khloe hellooo!???" Asia says

I look at her

"Huh?" I ask

"Is you good?" She asks

"Yea I'm good my bad" I say

"Now something is on your mind. What is it" she says sitting next to me

I look at her

"You want to know huh?" I ask

"Would I ask if I didn't?" She asks

I rolls my eyes

"Kavion has a baby on the way with someone else," I say

She makes a face

"And he still alive?" She asks

" This isn't the first time he's done this" I say

"Again and he's still alive? You want me to kill him?" She asks

I breathe

"No. Let him take care of his baby" I say

"Are you going to break up with him?" She asks

"I plan on it but I'm trying to focus on the business," I say

"I know what you need." She says

I look at her

She lights me up a blunt and hands it to me.

"Just chill we can continue this later on, I'll be back" she says

"Hold on. Bitch is you tryna lace me?" I say

"Girl you saw me roll that up lace you for what? She asks

She takes it takes a few puffs. Then hands it back to me.

"Better?" She asks

"Yeah whatever," I say

She walks away. Leaving me by myself.

The warehouse was more of a loft than a warehouse. It had a kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms a sitting area, etc.

I sit there relaxed finally getting higher and higher.

"You feeling better?" She asks putting her hands on my shoulders

I nod

She walks In front of me and climbs on my lap facing towards me. She takes the blunt out of my hand and smokes some of it. I see her doing this but I'm too high to react. But I wasn't that high to defend myself if this was her way of trying to kill me.

With both of us high, she starts kissing me. I knew this bitch was gay. But instead of stopping her, I kissed her back. We sit there kissing and running for a minute until she goes and starts kissing and sucking on my neck.

Me being high it felt good so I didn't stop her. We ended up in the bedroom. We were both ended up in our bras and underwear. She goes between my legs as we started kissing again. He slowly starts to go lower. She went from my neck to my stomach and finally slipping my underwear off eating me out.

I don't know if I was high and everything was feeling good or she had a bomb ass head game. She slowly inserted her two fingers inside going in and out while still eating me out.

My moan got louder and louder as I finally released myself. She came back up kissing me again. She exchanged pleasure for the rest of the night.