The Run away

Kierra POV

I walk to Javion my now 4-month old Nursery. I walk slowly to his crib. He was already up yawning, stretching his arms and legs.

I smile

"Hey, mommas boy," I say picking him up along with his bottle.

I carry him to the changing table and changed him. Luckily all he did was pee.

I walk out with him down the stairs. Jr walks out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"Goodmorning love"

"Goodmorning momma" he says

" you hungry?" I ask

"Yes"

"Wash your face and brush your teeth?" I ask

"Yes"

"Well let's head downstairs"

I follow him down the hallways and the stairs. We walk to the kitchen, surprisingly Jordan didn't burn anything.

"Wassup Lil man" Jordan says rubbing Jr head

"Hi dad"

I make Javion a bottle and hand it to Jordan along with Javion.

I finish cooking breakfast. Kylie comes down just when I finish making plates of course with that damn phone in her hand.

"Can you wake up first without being on the phone?" I ask

She looks at me

"Get off of it until after breakfast"

She signs rolling her eyes and laying the phone on the island.

"Do you want to keep em?"

"Keep what?" she asks

"Your eyes"

"Yes" she says

"then I suggest you not do that," I say sliding her plate.

She takes the plate and sits at the table. Jordan and Jr join. I burp Javion making him eventually fall asleep. I lay him down in his play pin.

I go and put Khloe food in the microwave as promised. I sit and eat my food last as always, I like eating by myself it gives me time to think and process for the rest of day.

Kylie puts her plate in the sink after. She walks over and stands next to me.

"What?" I ask

"Can I have my phone back?"

I hand it to her.

"Can I go my friends house?" she asks

"No" I say still eating my food

"Why?"

I look at her

"Because I just said so"

"You let Khloe go everywhere"

"I'm not explaining myself or the reason, I said no now get out of my face before you make me upset."

She walks away.

It's later on in the day and I give Jr and Javion a bath. Khloe is finally up eating her food. After I get done giving the two a bath I help them out their clothes on.

I told Kylie she couldn't go to her friends house because I was planning on taking them shopping and spending the day with them.

I walk to her room and knock on the door. She doesn't answer. I knock a couple more times than finally walk in after getting annoyed she's not answering.