Christian Dior

Khloe's POV

My mom had to be rushed to the "hospital" because she went into labor. Here was another baby to spend money on.

It's been more than 42 hrs and ole girl has been running from me. She still ain't show up with my money.

I have Janay look up where she is. I visit her ass. I go home and wash the blood off of me. Her blood just had to splatter everywhere.

I found out about the club that this Terrell guy owns in Miami. He's having a big party tonight so I have Janay get our plane tickets.

We get off the plane and get into our rental. We headed to our hotel. Before we got ourselves freshen up I talk to them about the big project. And that I've decided that we are going to be apart of it.

"You trusting this bitch?" Ivory asks

"Now you know me better than that. I don't trust her that's why we're going to have a backup plan if this shit goes downhill." I say

We talk about the project and our plan if anything happens. We soon then get ready for the party.

I get in contact with Asia.

"Have you made up your mind?" She asks

"I'm in" I say

"Perfect. How soon can you meet up?" She asks

"I'm handling some business right now. But I'll be back tomorrow." I say

"Cool, then we can meet up at my spot tomorrow night and talk business." She says

"I'll see you then" I say

I finish getting ready. For the party, I wear a see throw shirt with a black bra under. I put on my black Dior sweats with Dior heels to match. I then slip on my black bubble jacket. I do my makeup and add the accessories. I put moose in my hair to make it curly finishing with my edges.

We all meet up at our Car and head our way. We park in the back. We all put our silencers on our guns, while Janay hacked into the cameras making it seem like they were recording but weren't.

We walk in casually. We start dancing and standing by the bar for distraction.

Destiny goes and makes her move on him.

I normally would do it but he would know who I am especially since I looked Like my mother.

He leads her to the back. I slowly follow. I wait for about 10 minutes. Before I walk in. He gets startled and tries reaching for his gun. I load the gun

"Try it," I say pointing the gun at him.

Destiny feels on him taking money and stuff out of his pocket. She puts all of it in her empty purse I made her wear. She gets up and walks over next to me.

He looks at me

I smile

"My momma says hi" shooting him twice one in the chest and the other in the head.

We pick up the shells before we walked out closing and locking the door.

We hurry and leave before anyone realizes.