So Wassup?

Kierra's POV

It's 5:30 in the morning. I look over and see that Jordan is sleep. I took this as the perfect opportunity to leave. I get up slowly and go to my closet and slip on a jogging suit. I grab a week or two worth of clothes and put them in a bag. I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth quietly. I go to wash my face. When I look up in the mirror I see him standing behind me.

I gasp.

"Where are you going?"

"I need a break I told you that"

"So you were just going to leave and not say anything?"

"I already told you I needed a break"

"But you ain't say you was leaving"

" well I'm leaving" I say putting my personal hygienes in the bag

"So what about the kids?"

"What about them?"

"You know I have stuff to do"

"So did I and I still took care of them, learn to do the same"

He scratches his head

"What did I do?"

"If you don't know by now then I don't know what to tell you," I say grabbing my stuff and walking downstairs

He follows me to the door.

He grabs me.

"How long you gone be gone, and where you going?"

"Where ever I want and however long Imma be gone," I say snatching away and leaving

Present-day

Khloe's POV

it's been 2 weeks since my mom has been gone. I don't know where she is and or how long she's going to be gone. She won't answer any of our phone calls.

My dad is struggling like crazy. He burns everything, Kylie and Jr have been late to school. I sometimes have to get Javion and feed him in the middle of the night. He hasn't been doing a lot of work.

I've been trying to get ready for this project that's coming up at the end of the week. My leg bothers me most of the time but I try not to let it get to me.

Kylie is recovering pretty well, but she's very paranoid. She doesn't want the door closed, or be by herself. She doesn't go out a lot unless it's me or daddy who goes with her, and when we do go out she clenches on tightly.

She has bad nightmares in the middle of the night and I always have to jump up and check on her or she comes and lays in my bed. I think she misses momma the most. She knows that momma would sit next to her until she slept, or held her rubbing her back until she fell asleep always making her feel better.

I'm finally fed up and can't stand to see daddy struggle anymore. Later on, before I leave to meet up with Asia, her crew, and mines. I pull daddy to the side.

"Okay daddy this ain't gone work, you gotta find momma make it work and bring her back."

"I know, I've already contacted Jamie to help find where she is but you know your momma knows how to travel silently."

"Do you finally understand what you did wrong?"

He looks around at the house, looking at how messed up it was.

"Yes, I believe I do. How did she even do all of this?"

"She's a mom of 4 kids and has a husband that's act like her child also, she has no choice"

Gets a notification from his phone causing him to look at it.

"She found her, she's in bora bora"

"Makes sense"

"Okay when you get back, you clean up for me? When I get her back I wanna do something nice for her and I want the house to be spotless."

"Yea, I got you"

"Thank you, baby" he says kissing my head

I smile

"How that leg feeling?"

"It's okay, I'm handling it."

"Okay just be careful with it okay?"

"Yes sir"

"What time you think you gonna be back?"

"Around 4 or 5"

"Okay"

I grab my stuff and leave heading to the secret warehouse. I enter the warehouse and see everyone there. We start talking about our plan of how we're going to attack. We talk about our positions and come up with different plans just in case certain things don't go how we expect for plan A.

"Have y'all seen this?" Alana says (one of Asia crew members)

"What?" Asia asks

She shows us a live video of a girl calling me out.

"That bitch Khloe is not all that y'all niggas be hyping her up for what? Because of who her momma and her daddy are? She a bitch in real life. And she talks to my ex. I ain't tripping though she got my sloppy seconds" she laughs

I make a face

"I no baby I stopped fighting over niggas a long time ago" I say side-eyeing Kj

"Tell her to hop on my live the fuck"

I laugh

I get on and she adds me.

I smirk

"So wassup?" She asks

"I don't know you tell me, I mean you the one talking shit"

She laughs

"And I'm confused on how I'm a bitch in real life and you've never met me before."

"I'll slap the fuck out of you"

I laugh

"Hold on sis where is the beef coming from? I've never spoken to you a day in my life."

"I don't like you"

"Oh so you a hating ass bitch okay"

"Hating on what? You think cause you with blue somebody care?"

"Me and blue not even together baby stop thinking so hard."

"So y'all just fucking?"

"Where is you getting this information from? Me and him is just friends calm down."

"Do you wanna fight?"

I laugh

"You don't wanna fight me" I say

"Let's link tomorrow at 3 Dm me"

"Bro you are serious" I say

"If you ain't a bitch and as hard as everybody say you are link with me at 3"

"Ight man whatever."

I leave the live

"This bitch done lost her mind" ivory says

"How you gone fight with a messed up leg?" Asia asks

"I will flick that bitch across the room, I'm am not worried about her. Let's finish what we got going on."

Jordan's POV
It's the next morning and I have Jamie get me a flight ticket to Bora Bora. She also texted me what hotel Kierra was in, along with her room number.

I got off the plane and got on the shuttle. She stayed In one of the little huts. I got off the shuttle and walked to her hut, walking in slowly.

I heard the shower water running as I walked further into the room. I saw her clothes on the ground, along with what seemed like men's clothes.